All-Star 2016-2017 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Out of curiosity what is the justification behind not being allowed to train in just a crop top? I'm an open athlete from Australia and in summer i can't even make it through warm up without sweating through my shirt, I would struggle if I didn't have to option to take it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We practice in a gymnastics centre. Their rule is that if there are boys from the gymnastics program training while we train, the girls must be covered. If the boys aren't training, crops/bras are fine. I don't personally get it, but since we rent from them we have to follow their rule about it.

We practice in a gymnastics centre. Their rule is that if there are boys from the gymnastics program training while we train, the girls must be covered. If the boys aren't training, crops/bras are fine. I don't personally get it, but since we rent from them we have to follow their rule about it.
that is so incredibly sexist I don't even know what to say...

that is so incredibly sexist I don't even know what to say...

Well the gymnasts aren't allowed to at all. They don't like that we do it when anyone is training but thats the concession. The male gymnasts have similar rules. Everyone must be covered.

For programs that allow girls to practice in sports bras, are boys allowed to practice shirtless? Are boys allowed to practice shirtless even if the program doesn't allow sports bras for practice? I don't feel strongly either way but I'm curious

For programs that allow girls to practice in sports bras, are boys allowed to practice shirtless? Are boys allowed to practice shirtless even if the program doesn't allow sports bras for practice? I don't feel strongly either way but I'm curious
in my gym girls are allowed to wear sports bras and guys are allowed to practice shirtless if they want, though they rarely do

Usa Wildcats new practice wear
2vkku3o.jpg

x0qrmq.jpg

Last edited:
Back