All-Star 2016-2017 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with the recent posts. Some of my old practice uniforms were good ol' soffee shorts and a tshirt. These I can Still wear today as either pjs or to the gym. (although I will add that I'd take a tank over a tshirt as practice wear 100% of the time). My worlds practice sets? I wear for worlds and then never again. SUCH a waste of money.
We've asked our coaches if we could just buy matching nike set's instead and they were honestly shocked that we wanted that! (Never actually happened by the way- still wish it did, makes WAY more sense).

Do they have specific uniforms for specific days? We only have 1 uniform at our gym. I purchased 2 tops and 2 bottoms so that laundry would not be much of an issue. She has to be at the gym three times per week, so I know that my life is much easier with having more than one uniform.
Cp gets a calendar that has what practice wear to have on. All the teams have their own schedule so that not everyone is wearing the same thing.

I agree with the recent posts. Some of my old practice uniforms were good ol' soffee shorts and a tshirt. These I can Still wear today as either pjs or to the gym. (although I will add that I'd take a tank over a tshirt as practice wear 100% of the time). My worlds practice sets? I wear for worlds and then never again. SUCH a waste of money.
We've asked our coaches if we could just buy matching nike set's instead and they were honestly shocked that we wanted that! (Never actually happened by the way- still wish it did, makes WAY more sense).
Cheetahs did Nike sets for worlds and I preferred it to the usual crazy busy patterns you normally see.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Do a lot of teams get new practice wear during the season, like mid way or closer to biger comps like NCA or Worlds? (Sorry, I'm ALWAYS thinking of little details to add to my books!)

Do a lot of teams get new practice wear during the season, like mid way or closer to biger comps like NCA or Worlds? (Sorry, I'm ALWAYS thinking of little details to add to my books!)
Some teams do, especially to keep motivating the team and have everyone be excited for upcoming events. At my personal gym, teams get their practice wear sets, and will get tank tops or other fun things every so often throughout the rest of the season. We first got team tank tops that we all designed and each member got one to represent their team and that was probably my favorite. Then my team got an official summit practice wear set, as well as another team shirt, this one summit themed. Over the course of the season we also get gifts like fanny packs or glasses with something special to the team written on it! I don't know how it is at other gyms, but at my gym our owner is super open and if a team wants something, he is almost always willling to order it if you give him a design and it isn't inappropriate!

We get practice wear for the year that is gym wide - shirt or tank, practice bow. We've done sports bras and shorts in the past too. We also get special practice wear for Worlds, and occasionally for younger teams doing big travel trips. The first set is part of our registration at the beginning of the year. The Worlds/travel stuff is extra and paid for separately when it is received before the competition

My team and gym have t-shirts, crop tops, bows, and spandex shorts with team names or the gym logo on them, but we don't have a specific uniform. I normally practice in a t-shirt from a competition and Nike pros but normally end up in just a sports bra. However in winter when temperatures are at near zero I often train in leggings (I think Americans call them Capris?)

Woodlands Elite? (Still not sure why the images aren't showing up)

dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public

Hey y'all I just got new rebel practice wear. I was wondering how y'all wash yours (besides hand washing because who wants to do that?;)) mine has no mesh but has stones. Any recommendations would be extremely helpful!

Hey y'all I just got new rebel practice wear. I was wondering how y'all wash yours (besides hand washing because who wants to do that?;)) mine has no mesh but has stones. Any recommendations would be extremely helpful!
My CP had rebel practice wear last year,; I would wash it inside out on the delicate cycle and hang it to dry. I don't think it lost any stones and, except for the knees on the capris which faded out a bit, it held up very well.

My CP had rebel practice wear last year,; I would wash it inside out on the delicate cycle and hang it to dry. I don't think it lost any stones and, except for the knees on the capris which faded out a bit, it held up very well.
We have rebel this year and I read all the instructions about washing....will it shrink at all? Cps is pretty big.

We have rebel this year and I read all the instructions about washing....will it shrink at all? Cps is pretty big.
I don't think it shrunk at all. Now granted CP's only 8 and only had to wear it once a week, so I washed it about once every three weeks but it fit her just fine the entire year.

It doesn't shrink. We have FOUR sets of Rebel practice wear this year and it is just too much for me to keep up with it all. I just throw it in the normal wash w/all her other clothes. I try to pull the pieces out to air dry, especially the ones with stones, but life happens. Even after being in the dryer they don't shrink.

It doesn't shrink. We have FOUR sets of Rebel practice wear this year and it is just too much for me to keep up with it all. I just throw it in the normal wash w/all her other clothes. I try to pull the pieces out to air dry, especially the ones with stones, but life happens. Even after being in the dryer they don't shrink.

This.

Back