All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm INSANELY obsessed with this routine. Very upbeat, never a dull moment, innovative choreography, and it looks pretty dang clean already. Also that pyramid ending was just gorgeous. I'm always biased towards TG but I really think OO5 has a good shot this year.

Right how many cheer gods am I going to have to make sacrifices to this year? This honestly has to be the best routine I've seen from 005 since before the Fallen Jags era. I'm not mentioning anything just yet but I'll have the sacrificial pom poms on standby for nearer the time for *THAT* event.

I expected a little more from TG SICk6, the team didnt really fill the mat and the routine itself was underwhelming. Although it does look watered down so im excited to see what changes they make

I was underwhelmed by all TG teams except 005
I hate to say it... but I kinda agree. But I believe this is just the beginning. Lady Jags have improved. As for TGLC, I feel like... there is a spice missing to the recipe. But that spice will be added for competitions I am sure.

I hate to say it... but I kinda agree. But I believe this is just the beginning. Lady Jags have improved. As for TGLC, I feel like... there is a spice missing to the recipe. But that spice will be added for competitions I am sure.
Yes, I'm sure it will be. They always do, don't they?

They've already uploaded YOSO:
ec17e5d8f2174ac6b6fed69861e37f4f.png
@GO_PRO, I think you accidentally "disliked" my post.

Back