High School 2016 Theme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 10, 2015
I'm a coach and I'm trying to find something new to do with our music. I really want to find a new and interesting theme. I need some help trying to find a theme but I would also need some songs.

I'm a coach and I'm trying to find something new to do with our music. I really want to find a new and interesting theme. I need some help trying to find a theme but I would also need some songs.
2007-2008 music with alot of the ding sound effects in it!

What have you done in the past. It's hard to suggest new things when we don't know what you've done!

What about a "work out" theme:
Let's get physical
ANY song with "Work it" in it (missy Elliot)
Rocky music
Music that talks about "sweating"

A GIRLS theme:
I wish they all could be California girls
Diamonds are a girls best friend
I love being a girl
Hollaback girl
Anything that says "Ladies"...
If you're co Ed at the end add "what a man" (salt n peppa) with a male featured stunt or dance

A Fashion Theme:
Dress you up in my love (Madonna)
Fashion (lady gagga)
-the shopaholic soundtrack has tons of songs for this theme
-Raspberry Barrett (Prince)

Explosive theme
"Boom shake shake Shake the room"
"Blowin me up with her love" - Justin timberlake
"I got that boom boom"- Britney
"TNT dynamite"

Magic theme? I'm sure there are many more. Found a list online of a ton of songs, just didn't know most of them!
- black magic - little mix
- dark horse - katy perry
- the police - every little thing she does is magic
- do you believe in magic - multiple artists
- superstition - raven symone
- i put a spell on you - from the movie hocus pocus
- very superstitious - stevie wonder

Music that talks about "sweating"
I'd be wary of that LMAO.

What about a ONE theme? Anything alluding to you guys being number one.

Or you can just go for for nostalgia. Just make sure to use 'Heaven Is A Place on Earth' for one of your partner stunts and 'Take Me Home Tonight' for your pyramid lol. Can't go wrong with that.

We've done a super power theme. We had a lot of fun with that because we were able to use current and old music. I was looking more for a specific theme were we can base our whole year off of.

Broadway type theme would be a fun one! Lots of options there and easily themed for the whole year as well.
I did the music for the elementary team that I coach and our theme was Throw back with some Back to the Future voice overs

A money theme could be fun. I don't know that I've ever heard that one.

- price tag by Jessie j
- money money money
- b!tch better have my money by Rihanna
- all about the Benjamin's
- She works hard for the money by Donna summar
- billionaire by tavie McCoy and Bruno Mars
- gold digger by Kanye
- just got paid by nsync
- bills bills bills by destinys child

Found a list with even more songs about money, Songfacts - Songs About Money

Or almost every single rap and country song have money references in them!

A money theme could be fun. I don't know that I've ever heard that one.

- price tag by Jessie j
- money money money
- b!tch better have my money by Rihanna
- all about the Benjamin's
- She works hard for the money by Donna summar
- billionaire by tavie McCoy and Bruno Mars
- gold digger by Kanye
- just got paid by nsync
- bills bills bills by destinys child

Found a list with even more songs about money, Songfacts - Songs About Money

Or almost every single rap and country song have money references in them!
World Cup had a money theme in uhhhh... I wanna say 2008. Milky ways or Super Sonics had it. It was cute :) but an updated version with more modern songs would be great to hear! Or a gold theme.

I've always loved a good "Hero" theme. Maybe it's just because I want to hear "Go the distance" from Hercules (Michael Bolton version) as someone pyramid music[emoji14]

World Cup had a money theme in uhhhh... I wanna say 2008. Milky ways or Super Sonics had it. It was cute :) but an updated version with more modern songs would be great to hear! Or a gold theme.

I've always loved a good "Hero" theme. Maybe it's just because I want to hear "Go the distance" from Hercules (Michael Bolton version) as someone pyramid music[emoji14]
I've done gold twice. I loved it, there are actually more songs than you would think. Gold is one of our colors, I would do it again too! Highly recommend the gold one just because it turns out good and there are so many voiceover options!

Back