College 2016 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Correct.

@auscheerflyer there is not a stream for World University. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news
Such a shame! Do you know why they decided not to? 20+ very sleepy Aussie cheerleaders in a gym at 4am all here to support teams that we won't see. Any updates on international teams much appreciated!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mickey ear hat guy is back today cheering on each and every team. I really don't know how he sits there all day long. I want to meet this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plot twist, it is @ScottyB
Haha jk, I have no idea, but props to whoever it is!
You're right I do lol.

Him, his father, and grandfather have always loved sporting events, all sports doesn't matter. They save their money and go enjoy the event experiences as fans and as a bonding experience. And I think he was friends with Mascots at one point which is why he is Michigan State covered head to toe. But he just loves coming and watching and supporting these teams, he is quite passionate.

I believe his dad and grandpa have now passed, i could be wrong, but he continues to go to as many events as possible to continue tradition.

You're right I do lol.

Him, his father, and grandfather have always loved sporting events, all sports doesn't matter. They save their money and go enjoy the event experiences as fans and as a bonding experience. And I think he was friends with Mascots at one point which is why he is Michigan State covered head to toe. But he just loves coming and watching and supporting these teams, he is quite passionate.

I believe his dad and grandpa have now passed, i could be wrong, but he continues to go to as many events as possible to continue tradition.
That is amazing.

Just arrived at finals. Mickey ear guy was standing for a total of 5 minutes before I saw him sit back down to prepare for dance finals..

The UDA twitter pictures look like the angle that mickey ears guy is sitting. Are we sure he isn't the twitter feed person?

Ready for finals. My feed has been buffering today so hopefully it will hold up and I'll get you all updates!

Rutgers coed - 1 Td not a whole lot of difficulty but hit everything clean.

Latest posts

Back