All-Star 2017-2018 New Locations/acquisitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Meanwhile I'm here waiting for a big gym to open something within the 5 boroughs of NYC. Most people here make the trip to jersey if they have a kid who cheers (unless they live in Staten island, which is where there are a couple of small gyms)

Last edited:
Meanwhile I'm here waiting for a big gym to open something within the 5 bororoughs of NYC. Most people here make the trip to jersey if they have a kid who cheers (unless they live in system island,which is where there are a couple of small gyms)

YES. Please. I really want to start coaching again! Options that are currently available are a little too far from me.

Meanwhile I'm here waiting for a big gym to open something within the 5 boroughs of NYC. Most people here make the trip to jersey if they have a kid who cheers (unless they live in Staten island, which is where there are a couple of small gyms)

LOL. One cheer floor alone is 2,184 square feet. You'd probably want a bigger space to accommodate a tumbling area, front desk, second floor, etc. So let's estimate you want 5,000 sq feet minimum. Now, we need this space WITH 20 foot ceilings.
Find me this magical unicorn of a location that isn't a shady abandoned warehouse somewhere you don't want young girls taking public transportation and walking to. And that doesn't cost more in overhead a month than you could possibly make.

It's never happening, sorry y'all lol.

LOL. One cheer floor alone is 2,184 square feet. You'd probably want a bigger space to accommodate a tumbling area, front desk, second floor, etc. So let's estimate you want 5,000 sq feet minimum. Now, we need this space WITH 20 foot ceilings.
Find me this magical unicorn of a location that isn't a shady abandoned warehouse somewhere you don't want young girls taking public transportation and walking to. And that doesn't cost more in overhead a month than you could possibly make.

It's never happening, sorry y'all lol.

A girl can dream. Though there is the chelsea piers gymnastics center.

Chelsea Piers Gymnastics Classes | Learn from the Best | Chelsea Piers | New York, NY 10011

I suppose if a really big gym could afford it they could rent the space out to do practice and everything.

There is an awesome gym in Staten Island. SI Spirit. My daughter took privates there a few years ago, such a wonderful program.
Our gym in NJ is getting a new facility. It's opening in may. It'll have 3 full cheer floors, it's huge. We can't wait!

There is an awesome gym in Staten Island. SI Spirit. My daughter took privates there a few years ago, such a wonderful program.
Our gym in NJ is getting a new facility. It's opening in may. It'll have 3 full cheer floors, it's huge. We can't wait!

I've heard about them all the nationally ranked teams from SI train there and they have 2 locations.

Latest posts

Back