All-Star 2017-2018 New Locations/acquisitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The TGAZ location is being run by the old coaches of Premier TN Pumas and TGLC Alumni from years ago. Haven't announced coaches yet but TGAZ is moving in some top notch coaches with amazing track records. Been working on this TG location for over 2 years.

Also PCM AZ I believe will be closing after this season. I could be wrong, I thought I saw that somewhere.
Wait a sec, Premier TN Pumas coaches under the TG name???

*prays for a small senior team*

AZ Heat just posted that they are closing. I think this was one of the oldest Allstar gyms in Arizona.

AZ Heat just posted that they are closing. I think this was one of the oldest Allstar gyms in Arizona.

Are you serious?? That's very sad to hear. I'm sure it's due to the number of franchise gyms on the rise in the Phoenix area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TGAZ location is being run by the old coaches of Premier TN Pumas and TGLC Alumni from years ago. Haven't announced coaches yet but TGAZ is moving in some top notch coaches with amazing track records. Been working on this TG location for over 2 years.

Also PCM AZ I believe will be closing after this season. I could be wrong, I thought I saw that somewhere.

Anyone know what teams Top Gun AZ has?

Back