All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oooooooh Cali in Large Senior is so exciting! I want Top Gun to have a Large Senior team so bad too.
Please don't quote me or rate as gossip because I truly read this but someone tweeted that TG and WC have a deal that WC will never have a large coed team if TG never has an all - girl
Seems kind of weird and I tried to find more details on it but maybe its true !

Please don't quote me or rate as gossip because I truly read this but someone tweeted that TG and WC have a deal that WC will never have a large coed team if TG never has an all - girl
i find that really hard to believe. I could see lady jags going large at some point if top gun ever produces another all girl team. LJ has had great success in medium so i cant see it happening anytime soon, but i could see in the future top gun producing a large all girl.

AHAH, that's funny
I definitely thought it sounded weird - I think I have a screenshot because I thought it was so weird but for some reason I also kind of believed it hahaa

I could imagine the other cheer conspiracies out there but that'd be a wild ride to be on lol.

I cannot say if I believe this statement... But I think the truth is WC does not have enough boys in their gym to make up a large coed team... Truth is, cheerleading in this area is still not that popular of choice for teen boys, maybe, cheer might attract really young boys, but imo, once they become teenagers cease to attract them... Matter of fact, I see an history of too many of WC boys leaving and joining TopGun in their supersenior years...

Oops, Sorry, I might be wrong on my earlier statement... I guess when I spoke about WC, I was only thinking about the NJ gym... I guess the other gyms in philly have boys, as you stated..,

Driving from Philly to Freehold would be a long drive, at least 1.5 hours, without traffic. I don't know many willing to do that.

I cannot say if I believe this statement... But I think the truth is WC does not have enough boys in their gym to make up a large coed team... Truth is, cheerleading in this area is still not that popular of choice for teen boys, maybe, cheer might attract really young boys, but imo, once they become teenagers cease to attract them... Matter of fact, I see an history of too many of WC boys leaving and joining TopGun in their supersenior years...

Yes.

Talented boys are not easy to come by really unless you're someone like SOT/CA/Cali with tons of upcoming coed talent.

Hence why you see a lot of "XYZ is looking for one more boy!" on social media.

It takes longer but smart gyms know that the best way to attract males is to train them from Youth.

This is why a lot of gyms are starting to offer American Ninja Warrior classes or Superhero Classes.

Little boys learn how to run and flip. Like superheroes. Because when you call it cheerleading, that = girls in many parents minds.

Brand it something cool and little boys become cheerleaders without even knowing it.

Back