All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And the "omg, isn't suspicious that Jenee is back at Cali after Madi aged out?" one. It's a nice break from the madness that's been on Twitter since my province had an election last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem with cheer anons. They don't even know these people and start drama. These people are friends ...

Last edited:
I think most of problem stemmed from how it was done. I have seen some of the messages that were sent to recruit these athletes and they were questionable to say the very least.

The loyalty tweets make me laugh. Like are you turning away new athletes from other gyms saying "no you need to be loyal to your gym, go back." I'm going to say No you're probably not saying that.

Like when you open a gym in a another state. I don't think those athletes were all new to cheer, no they must have come from other gyms. ;) Nothing wrong with that but hey you win some, you lose some.

Completely agree!!! While I do understand why athletes do this, I think it prevents the growth of worlds programs in smaller gyms. If athletes are leaving a gym as soon as they get a full to go to a bigger name gym, how are smaller programs meant to grow or be successful in hard divisions if their best athletes are leaving for a different program?
Most of the kids (at least the ones I know personally who have done this, moved to TGLC) they did this after a couple of years on a world's team at their original gym. They didn't choose to tryout/move to TGLC until they felt they were being held back (for lack of a better term). And, in my opinion, they made the right choice. While they may not have won, they gained a massive amount of experience.

Even though I'm sure they'll have him base I want him to fly so badly. Having a male flyer on a team like TGLC would do A LOT for other boys fighting for a chance to go up.

He stated that he will not be flying on TGLC, they have some pretty amazing flyers both returning and new. If anything I can see Victor sticking him in the pyramid like the boys on OO5 this past season.

He stated that he will not be flying on TGLC, they have some pretty amazing flyers both returning and new. If anything I can see Victor sticking him in the pyramid like the boys on OO5 this past season.

I saw that, I would bet he will be featured in pyramid and baskets in some way.
But I'm still holding out hope that the one elite skill the do where they put up more stunts (this year there it was the full and a half up, body positions, double) will have him flying. Could you imagine if he was one of the bases for the first part of the stunt, and then when the stunts broke apart to put more people up he became a flyer?!?! Omg it would be iconic.

Please Victor, pretty please?? Think of how iconic, one of a kind, and innovative that would be? Isnt that kind of thing right up Top Gun's alley??

I don't get how its selfish to leave one gym for another. Has cea even had tryouts yet?? So why are coaches mad about athletes leaving when the gym itself hasnt held tryouts for the season...
Angry tweeting about athletes on technically the off season is childish and to me seems like bad buisness.
Plus hasnt it been said somewhere that the ssx flyer was moving to Florida for outside reasons... How can you be mad at an athlete that's moving a thousand miles away.

Last edited:
Back