All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah, that's true. With that said there are definitely IOC teams that do well that have a few non tumblers on the team.

Rockstar Jax is lookin for people to field an Open 4 or 5 team! If you're in the Jacksonville area, PLEASE check them out!
I wonder how my one sister would do since she hasn't done cheer in 11 years... again, this was an era before tic tocs, full ups, and a tiny bit after levels became a thing but she switched to HS cheer after 2 years of doing pre-levels allstars.

I wonder how my one sister would do since she hasn't done cheer in 11 years... again, this was an era before tic tocs, full ups, and a tiny bit after levels became a thing but she switched to HS cheer after 2 years of doing pre-levels allstars.
Have her come! I haven't been on a team in two almost 3 years now

I tried out with no tumbling (I'm 23 and haven't been on a team since 2013, and that was even a prep level 2), the all star director assured me he could still work with me, he was super nice! They actually didn't even evaluate stunts, just tumbling and jumps. They're doing tryouts tomorrow too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha she lives in Saint. Petersburg which is like a few hours away, I'm wanting her to cheer somewhere though. Are there any Open team gyms around there?

Here is what I have seen for this upcoming season in the Tampa Bay area.

Brandon (Tampa, FL) - Small International Coed
Info on their Facebook:
Brandon Allstars - Home | Facebook

Tumble Tech (Oldsmar, FL) - IOC5
Info on their twitter:

Rockstar Cheer Tampa (Tampa, FL) - International Open All Girl
http://rockstartampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Rockstar-Tampa_IO5-Flyer.pdf
Rockstar-Tampa_IO5-Flyer.pdf

Last edited:
Here is what I have seen for this upcoming season in the Tampa Bay area.

Brandon (Tampa, FL) - Small International Coed
Info on their Facebook:
Brandon Allstars - Home | Facebook

Tumble Tech (Oldsmar, FL) - IOC5
Info on their twitter:

Rockstar Cheer Tampa (Tampa, FL) - International Open All Girl
http://rockstartampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Rockstar-Tampa_IO5-Flyer.pdf
Rockstar-Tampa_IO5-Flyer.pdf

What are the requirements (if any) for any of there teams? Cause I doubt (sadly) she can still stunt/tumble after all of these years.

X-Small All Girl and X-Small Coed have now been added as Worlds divisions.
A program can't have both and this must be their only Worlds team.

A program can have a team with 14 or less compete in small senior/coed and have other Worlds teams.

ETA: Here's the link
The Cheerleading Worlds | New Opportunities for Programs

Does the no other worlds team count teams in the international divisions? I would get the rule if you have another small/medium senior team because those athletes are in the same "pool" and could be put on one large team or two small teams, but if you have an international team those are two completely separate talent pools.

Back