All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, If I understand correctly... the small/xs split doesn't necessarily follow the "split guidelines found on page 9", it is "optional" (aka at EP's discretion)???

Levels 1-4 and 4.2: Teams from the same program will not compete against themselves if they have a Small and

Medium team in the same division and level. There is NOT a mandatory split for XSmall and Small teams sizes from the

same program in the same division and level.

Levels 5R and Junior Level 5: Teams from the same program will not compete against themselves if they have a Small

and Large team in the same division and level. There is NOT a mandatory split for XSmall/Small or Medium/Large teams

sizes from the same program in the same division and level.

Correct. It's up to the EP if they want to make an XSmall split at a comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is old but since when did Upper Merion have a senior 5 team from this past season? I don't remember seeing a level 5 team at any competitions I saw them at.

I don't know if worlds bids twitter is real accurate
They listed our large IOC 5 as large senior all girl.

I understand people may not know we went large IOC instead of small this year but we haven't even had anacondas in a senior division ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is ACE Warriors large coed this year? I saw a picture from hot shots and only counted 12 boys.

Back