All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't heard anything about World Cup Ct.....what teams do they have?

I was trying to figure this out the other day. I haven't seen a complete list of teams yet but from Polaris' previous posts online, I found the following. We do have a couple of their coaches on FB so maybe they will pop in and confirm :)

The levels were from a summer instagram post. so something might have changed since.

tiny prep -Tiny Flares
mini prep- Mini Moons
Y1
J1
s3coed
S4
competive hip hop - Pulsar

The other team names listed on the website are Galatica, Cosmos, Ultraaviolet and they are using the name Saturn for the half year.

not sure if we are reffering to the same athlete, but if we are, they moved once to be closer to the gym and then the father got a job oppurtunity in FL. they had already committed to the current gym and it was only for 1 season. The athlete now cheers in FL where they have moved.

Most gyms will let you out of a contract when moving due to employment.

I was trying to figure this out the other day. I haven't seen a complete list of teams yet but from Polaris' previous posts online, I found the following. We do have a couple of their coaches on FB so maybe they will pop in and confirm :)

The levels were from a summer instagram post. so something might have changed since.

tiny prep -Tiny Flares
mini prep- Mini Moons
Y1
J1
s3coed
S4
competive hip hop - Pulsar

The other team names listed on the website are Galatica, Cosmos, Ultraaviolet and they are using the name Saturn for the half year.

Hi!!! WC CT coach here!!!

J1- Galactica
Sm Sr 4.2- Cosmos
Sm Sr 3- Ultraviolet

:)

We had a girl that drove 5 hours each way to be on the IOC5 team I was on. We practiced sunday until 11 (and ran late sometimes) and she wouldn't get home until like 4 am and had classes at like 8 on monday.

My 3rd year of cheer I moved across the country for my dads work, from Sharks to West Coast cheer ( now VAS South) and drove 30 min each way, and they all thought THAT was crazy! (Most athletes were in walking distance or 10min car ride) then I switched to VAS driving about an hour -2 depending on traffic, which was nothing to some athletes, I was on a team one year with athletes that drove up from the states! I couldn't imagine driving more than 2-2.5hours to practice! That's crazy, incredible dedication.....

Is there a wiki link that someone created the teams by division for 17-18 like there was for last season. Looking for large senior 5 restricted teams. Thanks guys ;)

Is there a wiki link that someone created the teams by division for 17-18 like there was for last season. Looking for large senior 5 restricted teams. Thanks guys ;)
There is this, but I don't think it has been updated too much recently. I'm busy for the next couple weeks but then I will get back to updating it as much as I usually do. It only lists 3 teams for that division, I know there's more than that. Some times the teams aren't really known/set until competitions really start.
2017-2018 Gym Teams By Division | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

There is this, but I don't think it has been updated too much recently. I'm busy for the next couple weeks but then I will get back to updating it as much as I usually do. It only lists 3 teams for that division, I know there's more than that. Some times the teams aren't really known/set until competitions really start.
2017-2018 Gym Teams By Division | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
I keep getting an error when I click the link :(

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I keep getting an error when I click the link :(

Hmm, weird it's working for me. At the top of the page you should see a Cheer Media tab. Click that and then click 2017-2018 season and then gym teams by division. Hopefully that works.

Hmm, weird it's working for me. At the top of the page you should see a Cheer Media tab. Click that and then click 2017-2018 season and then gym teams by division. Hopefully that works.
I figured it out. Couldn't do it from tapatalk. Thank you.

So did Cali AZ move aces to a new division and place a new team in medium senior? I think it would have made sense to just keep the aces name in the division.

Back