All-Star 2017 Cheer Alliance/wsf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know it’s because of Cheer Alliance, but weird to see TGLC on the schedule for this competition.

Looks like Rays is splitting their Worlds teams for the weekend again. Last year, their level 5 teams only attended BUTBT. This year I’m willing to bet they’re going going back to their original format of sending Steel and Orange to BUTBT, Peach, Electric and Cobalt (in this year’s case) to WSF.

You are correct.

Of course they offer it, anything to make more $$. Especially with the no live video rule!
IMO it is worth it. I bought the yearly subscription right before Worlds and for a little over $100 I got that, I watched America's Best last weekend, and I'll have Cheer Alliance, WSF, Majors, Jamfest, Cheersport, NCA, UCA, NCA and UCA college and high school, and a few others. Along with every video after the fact and some behind the scenes videos which are kinda fun and interesting. For all that you get, it really isn't that much money.

IMO it is worth it. I bought the yearly subscription right before Worlds and for a little over $100 I got that, I watched America's Best last weekend, and I'll have Cheer Alliance, WSF, Majors, Jamfest, Cheersport, NCA, UCA, NCA and UCA college and high school, and a few others. Along with every video after the fact and some behind the scenes videos which are kinda fun and interesting. For all that you get, it really isn't that much money.

Is video on demand available? If so is there music to the routines?

why do i get the feeling that with the new no music rules in videos, that more people will risk taking video themselves...
no one wants to watch video with no sound, just like no one would sit down and watch tv without sound... i dont know why varsity thinks they are going to make MORE money with the new rules...
ive never paid for a live stream in the past simply because im never home to actually watch it, and i sure as heck aint gonna pay for one now that there is no sound. Yes the actual stream will have it, but to pay for something (and im sure it aint cheap)to watch a 3 minute routine is worthless to me.
varsity is just slowly killing the sport

why do i get the feeling that with the new no music rules in videos, that more people will risk taking video themselves...
no one wants to watch video with no sound, just like no one would sit down and watch tv without sound... i dont know why varsity thinks they are going to make MORE money with the new rules...
ive never paid for a live stream in the past simply because im never home to actually watch it, and i sure as heck aint gonna pay for one now that there is no sound. Yes the actual stream will have it, but to pay for something (and im sure it aint cheap)to watch a 3 minute routine is worthless to me.
varsity is just slowly killing the sport
There is no rule against taking a video for yourself, no need to risk anything. You just can't live stream anything.

I've enjoyed having it as well, we bought the yearly FloSports subscription for my husband as well though for the Jiu Jitsu. So in this house we more than get our moneys worth in one month when we add up what he gets out of it in addition to the cheer. My only gripe is when there is a grappling tournament he wants to watch on a cheer weekend, but that's a personal problem. hehe

I will say though that I hate that I can't watch past events on my roku only on the computer and the lack of sound makes me nutty.

Back