All-Star 2017 Cheer Alliance/wsf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have "flocheer" account, will that work for Cheer Alliance programming or do we need to create varsity pro account too? When logging directly into flocheer, I don't see the Cheer Alliance comp.

We have "flocheer" account, will that work for Cheer Alliance programming or do we need to create varsity pro account too? When logging directly into flocheer, I don't see the Cheer Alliance comp.
Go to Varsity.tv and use your flocheer login there, it should work

Has anyone seen a Worlds bid declaration for WSF?
Haven’t seen one this year but the past 3 years they have done 2 paid to highest all girl scores and 2 paid to highest coed teams and they distribute at larges same way.

I haven't been following this competition super closely, but is Cali Coed a play-in or already guaranteed a spot? They're on both schedules that were posted and are one of my favorite teams, so I was just curious.
They are a play-in, but I believe they will automatically make it through because they are the only large coed play in team. They are bolded in the main event schedule as are all the other play in slots and I think that's why.

and only five teams in and I am already wishing for "old cheer music" lol

IMO it is worth it. I bought the yearly subscription right before Worlds and for a little over $100 I got that, I watched America's Best last weekend, and I'll have Cheer Alliance, WSF, Majors, Jamfest, Cheersport, NCA, UCA, NCA and UCA college and high school, and a few others. Along with every video after the fact and some behind the scenes videos which are kinda fun and interesting. For all that you get, it really isn't that much money.

I think you also get worlds?

I think you also get worlds?
I don't think so. I was thinking about that too and checked my bank statement and I purchased it on April 27. Worlds starts on the 28th, so it should renew the day before. Still pretty good though.

ETA: Yes, it is included, just not in my "year".

Last edited:
Small Coed
1. Cali Smoed
2. GT Fever
3. Woodlands Recon

Small Senior
1. Cali Lady Bullets
2. Rain Athletics Aqua
3. Midwest Xplosion Blackout
4. Twist & Shout Lady Eve

Medium Senior
1. Twist & Shout Obsession