All-Star 2017 Cheer Alliance/wsf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know it’s because of Cheer Alliance, but weird to see TGLC on the schedule for this competition.

This explains why TGLC is not on the schedule for BUTBT. Lady Jags are the only ones. Was looking forward to seeing them there. Guess we'll have to wait until Cheersport Nationals.

Question: Cheerupdates is reporting AB (athlete bobble) as deductions? I thought only AF (athlete falls) counted as deductions this year?

And what exactly is an athlete bobble?

A fall is hands or head on ground, landing on knees or on the ground other than on your feet, right?

Question: Cheerupdates is reporting AB (athlete bobble) as deductions? I thought only AF (athlete falls) counted as deductions this year?

And what exactly is an athlete bobble?

A fall is hands or head on ground, landing on knees or on the ground other than on your feet, right?
I believe he uses the Worlds definitions of each throughout the season. But on the Varsity scoresheet they are both deducted as the same.
Bobble is hands or knees, fall is like whole body busts.

ETA: It's kinda the same thing with stunts. Building bobbles aren't deductions, just come off execution on Varsity but they still get listed on CU. But they are a separate deduction at Worlds

Back