All-Star 2017 Cheer Alliance/wsf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I saw, they were the first out of the Small Coed teams to actually put up 5 stunts, even with 4 boys. Tumbling was also way above the rest
Number of stunts doesn't matter if you don't have the numbers on the team.

From what I saw, they were the first out of the Small Coed teams to actually put up 5 stunts, even with 4 boys. Tumbling was also way above the rest

Thank you. That makes more sense. Their tumbling seemed more in synch than they did this morning too, but I still felt Recon was stronger tonight.

And just to prove that ot is not a gym bias ;) I think Lady Bullets are one quickly becoming one of my favorites this season. That routine is so entertaining!

Yay ICE Thunder in the lead now. In love with that routine!
But BSB is my fav, so please hit!!

Reactions: MZ3
now that is an ENTRANCE!!

Edited to add- BSB entering to Star Wars music

Last edited:
That routine is just insane, no matter how many times I watch it I'm still amazed

A girl on LL is injuried as her fingers are heavily taped but whyyy does she just run from one corner to another all across the mat as she was doing tumbling? Why not just walk to her formation in the back of the mat?
She run like 3 times all across the mat. Isn’t this killing their score?

A girl on LL is injuried as her fingers are heavily taped but whyyy does she just run from one corner to another all across the mat as she was doing tumbling? Why not just walk to her formation in the back of the mat?
She run like 3 times all across the mat. Isn’t this killing their score?
A little distracting, but it shouldn't really affect their score much if at all.

Ok I'm sorry but what just happened on Blackout? Am I wrong or did the same group drop their flyer 3 times even though she held her body positions all the way down and then they dropped her to the ground in baskets. I get that things happen but these are supposed to be the most elite teams in the nation.

Was there an injury? I was on another tab for what seemed like a split second and heard the music stop and came back to the cheer alliance logo.

Back