All-Star 2017 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
The 2017 bracket is open! It will remain open until 11:59 PM on Friday, April 28!

Fierce Board Bracket Contest

I'm still working on fixing scoring to support the A/B splits, so excuse any occasional issues or glitches.

As always, the data is from The Road to Worlds, so please let me know if a team is wrong or missing (or feel free to add them to the site yourself).

Good luck!

Note: The same set of teams is available in the auto complete for both A and B splits. You'll have to look at the schedule yourself to figure out which belongs where.

Last edited:
If anyone is like me and likes to watch videos and look at competition results to help figure out who to put where. You know, unlike normal people who probably just pick whoever lol. Here's a page for each division that has all that.

Small Senior 5

Medium Senior 5

Large Senior 5

Small Senior Coed 5

Medium Senior Coed 5

Large Senior Coed 5

Int'l Open 5

Small IOC5

Large IOC5

Int'l Open 6

Small IOC6

Large IOC6
I've got a whole spreadsheet set up to figure out my bracket. [emoji85]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Don't know if this matters or not, but in the medium coed prelims, Diamond Daddies is listed under ACX Jags, instead of ACX Diamonds, different location but under the same gym umbrella. :)

Also, do we leave the last three spots for medium sr prelims blank? Theres only 7 teams listed in prelims on the schedule

im guessing they are doing away with the outside competition this year?
part of me is happy, part of me feels for anyone trying to cram into the fieldhouse for large coed and large senior again this year. I did it once, dont ever want to do again....
correct - Large coed and large senior are inside. With the exception of tickets allocated to family members of athletes competing, there is an additional $40 admission fee to get into the venue during those finals - above and beyond the athlete admission/registration fees and spectator admission fees.

Back