All-Star 2017 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I finished mine up today and now I'm doubting all of my placements lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Do people pick by watching current competitions or just using the math of scoresheets or do they figure out how consistent a team has been all season or do they just pick their favorites? Because I'm wondering how anyone can do this without watching and literally figuring out raw scores (since I find so few scores) AND teams change everything from uni's to their routines from last comp they were at to Worlds. Most of what you'd use for raw scores is old news. Yea, I'm afraid of predicting it brings BAD luck. I'm going with I hope EVERYONE HITS and let the judges earn their pay. AND the team that does NOT hit will be out before they can say "under rotated double full"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do people pick by watching current competitions or just using the math of scoresheets or do they figure out how consistent a team has been all season or do they just pick their favorites? Because I'm wondering how anyone can do this without watching and literally figuring out raw scores (since I find so few scores) AND teams change everything from uni's to their routines from last comp they were at to Worlds. Most of what you'd use for raw scores is old news. Yea, I'm afraid of predicting it brings BAD luck. I'm going with I hope EVERYONE HITS and let the judges earn their pay. AND the team that does NOT hit will be out before they can say "under rotated double full"

All of the above? Haha honestly though, a bit of all, watching, looking at previous results and guessing, and also wishing haha!

All of the above? Haha honestly though, a bit of all, watching, looking at previous results and guessing, and also wishing haha!

I try to watch all teams in my daughter's division but nephews in small Coed and that's just too many. Plus the superstitious in me is STRONG! Our gym REALLY is about winning the SCORESHEETS so that is imbedded in everyone after years of that approach. ALL THE TEAMS bust their butts for their sport so they ALL deserve it. I'm going to TRY to simply enjoy the entire experience (at Summit last year I let myself get so nervous I had to watch the video to remember my CP's performance) I'll genuinely cheer for every bitchin' elite and clap for every catchy dance.....and hope my Beasties get that globe. If they don't, I'll clap as the winners get it. Because I admire these athletes too much to do otherwise

I try to watch all teams in my daughter's division but nephews in small Coed and that's just too many. Plus the superstitious in me is STRONG! Our gym REALLY is about winning the SCORESHEETS so that is imbedded in everyone after years of that approach. ALL THE TEAMS bust their butts for their sport so they ALL deserve it. I'm going to TRY to simply enjoy the entire experience (at Summit last year I let myself get so nervous I had to watch the video to remember my CP's performance) I'll genuinely cheer for every bitchin' elite and clap for every catchy dance.....and hope my Beasties get that globe. If they don't, I'll clap as the winners get it. Because I admire these athletes too much to do otherwise

I never put the teams I wholeheartedly hope and pray will win in first because I'm superstitious.

...well this season I didn't even finish mine but in the past.

I watched all teams I could find for all senior divisions. It was exhausting lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

EST because we in the ATL shawty

Back