College 2017 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4ef49b1bc1a30453370b4f5732edafc0.jpg

As a former NC State cheerleader, I couldn't be happier right now #WPN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatttt.

4c5ff4c49c8ccbd33bd3307e352b22bd.jpg

Incase anyone was wondering, this guy is posting some updates/scores because cheer updates isn't covering it. Aka my favorite person for the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see rankings, but not scores. It looks like Navarro (TVCC in second) , Blinn, and Texas A&M are all standing in first! So happy for the Coaches and athletes we know.

Last edited:
NORTH FLORIDA IS IN THE FINALS!!!!! Pardon my excitement lol After our performance two years ago we were super frustrated. I'm not on the team this year (working two jobs full time makes no time for school) but I'm so proud of them!

NORTH FLORIDA IS IN THE FINALS!!!!! Pardon my excitement lol After our performance two years ago we were super frustrated. I'm not on the team this year (working two jobs full time makes no time for school) but I'm so proud of them!

I just watched them in the livestream! They have some crazy difficulty in their building skills omg. They had 3 stunt sections and everyone could stand on its own!

I just watched them in the livestream! They have some crazy difficulty in their building skills omg. They had 3 stunt sections and everyone could stand on its own!
I just missed them noooooo :( I was hoping to catch them! I just got on the live stream and saw it was Small Coed and I was hopeful I'd catch them. How'd they do?

Back