All-Star 2017 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there someone on the boards that has a cheerlive-account that i might use for a little bit? Would love to see the cea showcase.
If you could help me out,please send me a pm.
Thanks!

Is there someone on the boards that has a cheerlive-account that i might use for a little bit? Would love to see the cea showcase.
If you could help me out,please send me a pm.
Thanks!

I was just coming on to ask the same thing haha. I'll be working for over half the showcase so it kinda hurts spending $20 on a showcase I'm not even gonna see all of. :(

If anyone would be interested in chipping in a couple dollars towards an account, I'll make one for people to share. Pm me if any of you would be interested.

If anyone would be interested in chipping in a couple dollars towards an account, I'll make one for people to share. Pm me if any of you would be interested.

I have no problem transferring some through paypal , you just wont have it right away since its an international transfer.
Can we watch on multiple screens ? That way we dont have to wait for the other to finish watching...

If anyone can post a video of their small IOC5 . would appreciate it a lot! Thanks

When is Stingray circus jam? I know in recent years not all worlds teams debut their routines there. Anyone. know which teams will debut their routine?

Back