College 2017 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

are there any videos out, would love to see kentucky. And what went wrong with UCF werent they in 2nd after the first day.
they dropped a stunt and had some bobbles i think.

Videos on Varsitytv from college nationals will be free from 1/24 to 7/1 as part of the new event video section with VarsityTV. The championships with videos will all have this same post event wait process.

Those with a subscription can begin watching once the video is uploaded following the performance and can watch them following 7/1 too.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Videos on Varsitytv from college nationals will be free from 1/14 to 7/1 as part of the new event video section with VarsityTV. The championships with videos will all have this same post event wait process.

Those with a subscription can begin watching once the video is uploaded following the performance and can watch them following 7/1 too.

Hope that helps!

So they should be free now? Every time I try it says I have to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Videos on Varsitytv from college nationals will be free from 1/24 to 7/1 as part of the new event video section with VarsityTV. The championships with videos will all have this same post event wait process.

Hope that helps!
Will the videos have sound?

We went and it was great to see the Partner Stunts. Not happy with some of the quality of music. Our coed team had the music cut off right after they started. They should have gone back stage to regroup and come back. Instead they stood there waiting for when the music would start up again. My CP group did great. Lots of up and down movement in standings in the all girl stunt. Super happy for winners-first time at the comp. Now to just see if they will do this again at NCA!

Back