Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
The worlds packet is posted:

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...r/docs/USASF_2017_CheerWorlds_Information.pdf

Notable changes:
1. Coaches Gala is Thursday night instead of Friday
2. Large Senior and Large Coed finals are back in the Field House in separate sessions
3. Park Hoppers no longer include admission to Large Senior/Large Coed finals! You'll have to pay $40 for a ticket to each session.
4. Scores will no longer be announced during prelims and semis. They'll be released after the fact.

Last edited:
Large divisions are back in the Field House? Good luck to those trying to get a seat.

You know, for the amount of controversy for having the large divisions on the baseball field brought, it sure seemed like it was able to accommodate the fans/spectators. I just wish USASF implemented it better (i.e. not have teams competing at almost midnight).

I wonder if they aren't announcing scores anymore because of how many were appealed? I don't know how many people questioned theirs, but I know the team we had go last year did. It could save on the confusion of who's advancing before any appeals?

Does this mean scores won't be made public at all or are they just going to wait until the end of each session to public the scores?

If it's the former, it's really upsetting
They won't be announcing them at all. They'll just be announcing the 10 teams moving on.

The worlds packet is posted:

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/...r/docs/USASF_2017_CheerWorlds_Information.pdf

Notable changes:
1. Coaches Gala is Thursday night instead of Friday
2. Large Senior and Large Coed finals are back in the Field House in separate sessions
3. Park Hoppers no longer include admission to Large Senior/Large Coed finals! You'll have to pay $40 for a ticket to each session.
4. Scores will no longer be announced during prelims and semis. They'll be released after the fact.

No surprised about the LS/LC as ppl were so pissed about the baseball diamond. What other option could have been given if they didn't move back indoors. Nothing as the new stadium will not be ready. I do feel that the parents should get first tickets to this event that is only fair and boardcast the even in the Baseball diamond for those that want to watch. Paying extra $40 is ashame. But again not surprised.

If no scores will be released will that mean they will just announce who is moving on to finals in no particular order since scores dont carry over to the finals. Still no surprised parents have sat for almost 2 hours last year waiting to see if their team has moved onto finals because coaches were fighting every score.

Sadly you can't complain about wanting change and getting it and its not what you want. Good luck to all teams this season!

Back