All-Star 2017 Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok i'm going to try and keep this organised and short because I'll be rambling enough about my predictions this year. I want breakout teams to surprise me or for a Stars Vipers team to globe again- I was slightly obsessed with Anacondas world's routine last year

Small Coed- I honestly think this will be the hardest division to pick but I want Diamonds, Smoed and BSB top 3

Small Ag- Only really watch some teams but generals gold would be my choice, they're one of my favourite teams. Followed by SSX

Med Coed- Beatles, Black Ops or Reign

Med Ag- Peach, Lady Jags or M5

Large Coed- TGLC or Cali Coed gold PLEASE! would also love Steel to globe again

Large Ag- I want SE or Orange to win but I'm a die hard WCSS fan and I also love F5 and Panthers so it's a toss up

Small coed is so unpredictable so much talent in this division even top 10 is an achievement at worlds this year!!!!
Small senior generals are my prediction with SSX in second and lady lightning or lady bullets 3rd maybe?
Medium coed- I think Beatles, reign and black ops top 3 but I'm not sure which way it will go...
Medium senior- this division is another hard one I see peach or m5 taking gold
Large coed- maybe tglc first, Cali coed, cheetahs, then steel and coed elite/ace warriors (who are looking incredible)
Large senior- what I would do for a wcss win... after they were only .13 behind orange at uca and have added stuff it is definitely a possibility. I can see orange and stars top 2. Panthers have been extremely quiet so it will be interesting to see if they have any upgrades and senior elite have a new pyramid and dance!
Worlds is going to be an interesting one for sure... good luck to everyone

I'm WAY to superstitious to EVER think of who I think will win let alone put it in writing [emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put all of the teams that I wanted to win in placed 2-5 in my brackets so that if they win, I'm happy! If they get the place I picked, I'm sad but at least my bracket isn't taking the hit as well as my heart.

SS5 I think Generals will win if they hit, and Sharkies if they don't.
MS5 I think M5 is pulling the hardest routine, but peach might snatch that globe back.
LS5 I think Orange might take it if they hit.
SC5 would love to see T&S take it
MC5 Black ops routine is killing it.
LC5 Cheetahs started this year stronger, but the past few comps TGLC has been killing it. CA also goes undercover for a while before worlds so who knows how they are looking now.

Small coed: I think midnight, then diamonds and then smoed

Small allgirl: generals to win, and then a toss up between ssx and lady lightning

Medium coed: reign or Beatles, then Cali black ops

Medium allgirl: peach, ece bombshells and then maybe spirit of Texas A team

Large coed: TGLC to win, steel for second hen either Cali coed or ACE warriors for 3rd

Large allgirl: senior elite to win, then orange because of the curse, and then WCSS

I put all of the teams that I wanted to win in placed 2-5 in my brackets so that if they win, I'm happy! If they get the place I picked, I'm sad but at least my bracket isn't taking the hit as well as my heart.

Too funny!

Yea, I've noticed that the International Teams aren't even mentioned. Not just here but even on Cheer Theory. I understand they aren't as popular as the "usual" divisions but DAMN! They really seem to be overlooked. Just saying and maybe a teeny Tiny bit salty ‍♀️

Ok i'm going to try and keep this organised and short because I'll be rambling enough about my predictions this year. I want breakout teams to surprise me or for a Stars Vipers team to globe again- I was slightly obsessed with Anacondas world's routine last year

Small Coed- I honestly think this will be the hardest division to pick but I want Diamonds, Smoed and BSB top 3

Small Ag- Only really watch some teams but generals gold would be my choice, they're one of my favourite teams. Followed by SSX

Med Coed- Beatles, Black Ops or Reign

Med Ag- Peach, Lady Jags or M5

Large Coed- TGLC or Cali Coed gold PLEASE! would also love Steel to globe again

Large Ag- I want SE or Orange to win but I'm a die hard WCSS fan and I also love F5 and Panthers so it's a toss up

I would love for a stars Vipers team to globe again as well.
Anacondas have changed a lot since NCA, and they didn't even do bad there. However there are a lot of great IOSC5 teams this season and it is a shame they can only take 3 to finals because I think about 5 of them have a good shot at gold.

Royal cobras have also came a long way since NCA but are up against some huge talent in the small coed 5 division. Also not loving the fact that we go after Brandon senior black which is another one of my favorite teams.. talk about to much pressure for all my favorite teams to hit all at the same time. Lol

If Royal Cobras can't take it (we are just hoping they make finals or top 5 or top 3 lol) then my next choice to win it would be BSB then diamonds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea, I've noticed that the International Teams aren't even mentioned. Not just here but even on Cheer Theory. I understand they aren't as popular as the "usual" divisions but DAMN! They really seem to be overlooked. Just saying and maybe a teeny Tiny bit salty ‍♀️

I can't wait to watch our LG IOC5 division and the great teams!

My predictions, which are coming out tomorrow, will include all international divisions [emoji16]

Back