All-Star 2017 Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its much easier to perform and hit at your Worlds sendoff in a gym full of parents, friends who want to see you win than actually competing in arena where most people are hoping you crumble. Keep that in mind.
this might be most true with a few expections. I think MOST people in that arena last year wanted to see brandon hit. Granted there only a very few teams who tend to get that reaction. But then again brandon can also be used as an example of hitting all season and having a very different worlds experience.

I made a video of my predictions. I will also be doing reaction videos all weekend, and possibly a live video Monday night once the comp is over. :)

I say it every year and I will say it this year, as much as I want Orange to win I don't want the curse to be broken. We're on year 13, and it's become such an intense superstition in our sport that it's a part of cheer culture.
Imagine watching Stingrays Vermillion take the floor in their self lacing Nfinities at the 2050 worlds and going "I wonder why they even bother, they won NCA they know it's hopeless" while your friend shushes you without looking away from the hologram of worlds hoping that this is FINALLY the year someone pulls off breaking the curse.

I was bummed in 2016 when I realized no one would ever bring billy goats to Wrigley field again, and I'll be bummed when the NCA curse isn't something people legitimately factor into their bracket every year.
I think it's so iconic that teams in LAG both want and don't want to win NCA lol

Last edited:
@AndyT_T, I. Really believe that LAG curse will someday be talked about as an Urban Myth... Orange will win Worlds...

PS Is this Angel Rice last year on a Sr team?

I say it every year and I will say it this year, as much as I want Orange to win I don't want the curse to be broken. We're on year 13, and it's become such an intense superstition in our sport that it's a part of cheer culture.
Imagine watching Stingrays Vermillion take the floor in their self lacing Nfinities at the 2050 worlds and going "I wonder why they even bother, they won NCA they know it's hopeless" while your friend shushes you without looking away from the hologram of worlds hoping that this is FINALLY the year someone pulls off breaking the curse.

I was bummed in 2016 when I realized no one would ever bring billy goats to Wrigley field again, and I'll be bummed when the NCA curse isn't something people legitimately factor into their bracket every year.
I think it's so iconic that teams in LAG both want and don't want to win NCA lol
Someone else will be next to them saying I just know it's OO5 time to make finals this year. I just know it. Lololol jk jk.
I'm going to hell lol

Back