All-Star 2017 Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

small senior: Generals
small coed: Diamonds or BSB

Medium senior: M5 bombshells, but id be happy with a Lady Jags win too.
Medium coed: Reign to win, beatles and black ops in top 3

large senior: SE or Panthers
large coed: Cheetahs
Never thought we'd agree on anything :D #happyWorldsWeekend !

anyone predicting that smoed will not even globe... (im not being a hater) but the way i see it theres just some really great competition in their division this year and i dont think their routine is enough to globe against the others.

Small Coed: Diamonds have an incredible routine
Medium Coed: I'm pulling for Beatles, I'd be alright with a Reign win though
Large Coed: TGLC are gonna be hard to beat

Small Senior: Generals, with SSX giving them a run for their money
Medium Senior: I have a good feeling about ECE M5 this year
Large Senior: Honestly anyone's game but Orange or Panthers I think could pull it out

Who I want to win:
Small Senior: SSX
Small Coed: Diamonds
Medium Senior: M5
Medium Coed: Beatles
Large Senior: Senior Elite
Large Coed: TGLC

Who I think will win:
Small Senior: Generals
Small Coed: Diamonds
Medium Senior: Peach
Medium Coed: Reign
Large Senior: Orange
Large Coed: Cheetahs

I also really, really hope Warriors globe. They look so fantastic and I'm happy to see them looking like a real Large Coed contender again. Really rooting for them.

Small Coed: I still have faith that BSB can take it!
Large Coed: I want it to be TGLC, I think Cheetahs may just do it.
Small Senior: I want it to be SSX, I think ot will be Generals.
Large Senior: I want it to be Stars or SE but I think it will be Orange.
Medium Senior: Not sure who I think will take it but I'd love to see BSP sneak into top 3!
IOAG 5 - I want it to be Cougars, I think it will be Great Whites.

I haven't paid close enough attention to the rest of the divisions to predict them.

I really just want to see Diamonds pull out a win. They have been my favorite team to watch this year. Also rooting for WCSS, TGLC, OO5, and SSX!

anyone predicting that smoed will not even globe... (im not being a hater) but the way i see it theres just some really great competition in their division this year and i dont think their routine is enough to globe against the others.

I feel like there are some people who don't have Smoed globing. That is such a good division if everyone hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I think we will see a lot of teams hit this year because the talent is there and a lot of the routines looks AMAZING I think how clean you are and energy level will play in big role in who globes so many teams are killing it this year especially in Small coed and Large senior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good list. Can't debate it too much. I would put Peach in my top 3 Med. All Girl and perhaps WC Zenith as underdog over Suns (tough call). And can a team that won Worlds last year (F5) really be called an underdog??

F5 is the under dog in large the pass two years. they haven't won any major titles orther then worpds last year in 4 years. No nca, no uca, no cheersport anything

Back