All-Star 2017 Worlds: Score/sheet And Rankings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish we had the score breakdowns for every division like we have for large coed!
I was just going to post the same thing. It would make it easier to handle not taking first even for fans (or parents) if there was a explanation on why the score was what it was. We need transparency in the sport and until then people will not view it as a sport.

Does anyone know how they calculated T&S Diamonds' deductions for finals? I re-watched their finals performance and can't figure out how it's only -5.00?

Doesn't the base falling to the ground (even if the flyer kept going accordingly) count as a major BF and they had a regular BF so wouldn't it be:
-4.00 + -3.00 = -7.00?

Does anyone know how they calculated T&S Diamonds' deductions for finals? I re-watched their finals performance and can't figure out how it's only -5.00?

Doesn't the base falling to the ground (even if the flyer kept going accordingly) count as a major BF and they had a regular BF so wouldn't it be:
-4.00 + -3.00 = -7.00?

Major BF is mainly top person touching the ground. I think the stunt being saved, with a base fell to their knee(s) counts as a BB, so it would be -2.00 on their score.

Latest posts

Back