All-Star 2017 Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the design but hate the color scheme:(

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Same here. Why are most worlds shirts so bright and not in the team colours? It's hard for others to see at a glance which team you are supporting if you don't wear their colours.

Am I the only one that hates polyester? Lol. But my credit card can't handle the fact that so many gyms are putting out great worlds shirts lmao. Guys help feed my worlds t shirt addiction lol

Anyone know if there will be team shirts from Top Gun...? (not so patiently waiting)
So far it's only Sic 6 that's released a team shirt:
cec38793244ed1a1577bf28a5ec22ec2.jpg

I believe in time the other Top Gun teams will have their own shirts?

Since there's some Summit here, and the BA worlds shirts have already been posted

original.jpeg

original.jpeg

Why is "mountain top" one word on the tank and two on the tee? :p

Anyways reminds me of Rays' summit tee from last year which I LOVEDDDDD. I love when gyms have clean designs that don't have an absurd amount of random graphics slapped everywhere with bright colors.

ETA: Went back to last years thread to admire the Rays shirt but the image is gone. Coincidentally, you posted it and I said the same thing about liking the cleaner designs. Things dont change I guess. (Especially the frequency of bad designs.)

Curious how Brandon is getting away with using 'The Summit' on their shirts...interesting...
Love the design in general though!!

Why is "mountain top" one word on the tank and two on the tee? :p

Anyways reminds me of Rays' summit tee from last year which I LOVEDDDDD. I love when gyms have clean designs that don't have an absurd amount of random graphics slapped everywhere with bright colors.

ETA: Went back to last years thread to admire the Rays shirt but the image is gone. Coincidentally, you posted it and I said the same thing about liking the cleaner designs. Things dont change I guess. (Especially the frequency of bad designs.)

YES! The rays shirt was aztec-ish I think.... I loved it as well. And I cringed with mountaintop and then googled and the dictionary has it as one word meaning: the summit of the mountain. So they're right it just looks wrong. lol

ETA still love it
dc17cd35ec988a03d1e2320195adebcf.jpg

Help, anyone? I can't find CA or CJA's worlds shirts on their website.
And I'm upset because I want a BSB shirt but they said it may not get here before worlds so what's the point...

Back