All-Star 2017 Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Help, anyone? I can't find CA or CJA's worlds shirts on their website.
And I'm upset because I want a BSB shirt but they said it may not get here before worlds so what's the point...

As for cja I would email them. Their email address is on their website. Not sure if there's time though cause we had to have our orders in by I think last weekend so it would be in on time for worlds and summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for cja I would email them. They're address is on their website. Not sure if there's time though cause we had to have our orders in by I think last weekend so it would be in on time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Stingray Allstars - Peach
e16cfb7be033b6f3affee66010eecd7d.jpg
Updated text:
bd1315bbd59f64d9b1ea76734259b347.jpg

British teams attending worlds this year. The theme is 'Do it for tats' in memory of a coach and team England athlete who lost his life in an accident last year.
fxqw5w.jpg

The amount pf appreciation and love that i saw on social media for tats was and still is,amazing. Says a lot about the kind of guy he was.
Loving the shirt and im quite sure that he's watching it all from the clouds.

The amount pf appreciation and love that i saw on social media for tats was and still is,amazing. Says a lot about the kind of guy he was.
Loving the shirt and im quite sure that he's watching it all from the clouds.
Thank you, it means so much to see how far his love for the sport has spread

Did anyone by chance order a World Cup worlds shirt adult medium that wants to exchange with me? I got an adult small and I've contacted WC twice to exchange and no reply :/

Curious how Brandon is getting away with using 'The Summit' on their shirts...interesting...
Love the design in general though!!
I'm pretty sure its just the font you can't copy.. as in you can us the term "the summit" you just can't copyright their font..

Back