All-Star 2017 Worlds Uniforms/practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP had the opposite experience. White shorts are a bad idea for bases with a lot of lower body muscle. She had to wear an extra pair of white spanks under the one predominantly white short she ever had.

I'm a base with a lot of lower body muscle. Must depend on the brand!

Really cute. But one practice in that and mine would be see through...

I have this problem all the time. Even with white leggings that have printed graphics on them. It needs to be black or a dark color or you'll see everything.

I also couldn't pull that outfit off because I'm pale af but oh how I wish I could because those are the most beautiful practice outfits I ever did see.

Side note: Too bad Varsity isn't giving out t-shirts. I've really like the shirts they've given out the past few years. Especially the orange 2015 one, I'm still in love with it. Although I'm SURE these kids have more cheer shirts than they know what to do with. I like to think the cheer community could clothe an entire disisater relief population with the amount of cheer shirts we all have and never wear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Very rarely do I say this, but good call Varsity.

Team USA

CJA - Team Gunz, Bombshells

Maryland Twisters - Blackout

Utah Fusion - Inferno

Bama All-Starz - Black Diamonds

I have this problem all the time. Even with white leggings that have printed graphics on them. It needs to be black or a dark color or you'll see everything.

I also couldn't pull that outfit off because I'm pale af but oh how I wish I could because those are the most beautiful practice outfits I ever did see.

Side note: Too bad Varsity isn't giving out t-shirts. I've really like the shirts they've given out the past few years. Especially the orange 2015 one, I'm still in love with it. Although I'm SURE these kids have more cheer shirts than they know what to do with. I like to think the cheer community could clothe an entire disisater relief population with the amount of cheer shirts we all have and never wear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Very rarely do I say this, but good call Varsity.
Cheerleaders and sororities.... I feel like there is a t-shirt created for every occasion!

BTb_jNAlwdd

Wildcats from Germany!

What's with the sweatband trend? Everyone at nationals had one on their leg if they were a girl and lower arm if they were a boy. Where did that come from?
College teams have been doing it for a while. My CP' team has their acronym on theirs.

Back