All-Star 2017 Worlds Uniforms/practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jersey Pride - Liberty

American Cheer - Flyers

Alberta Cheer Empire

Cheer Strong - Obsession

(Scratching my head!) :confused: Speaking as a BROKE (cheap) parent, this is a preview for next season practice wear and uniforms, RIGHT! I guess, I am SCROOGE, but are teams creating new outfits at the end of the season... Are these practice wear FREE and given by Rebel and Varsity for making it to Worlds??

(Scratching my head!) :confused: Speaking as a BROKE (cheap) parent, this is a preview for next season practice wear and uniforms, RIGHT! I guess, I am SCROOGE, but are teams creating new outfits at the end of the season... Are these practice wear FREE and given by Rebel and Varsity for making it to Worlds??

I believe most of these are purchased for the event, although I'm sure some are given for free. But, tons of companies offer promos for Summit/Worlds so they might not be as expensive as you are thinking. Plus, I imagine many kids continue to use them even after Worlds.

Nope. Just paid $90 for summit practicewear for one team and $60 practicewear for another. :(

Back