All-Star 2018-2019 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2015
That time of year!! Share your music for this season!!

(psst, anyone else from State know if were allowed to post the music for Open Coed 5 yet?)

Last edited:
I have a question about the Panthers music. At 1:06 it says "This is the babtism" What is a babtism? I imagine it's some inside reference?

Last edited:
I have a question about the Panthers music. At 1:06 it says "This is the babtism" What is a babtism? I imagine it's some inside reference?
It's a play on words with Babs. They've had a few Bab-tize/Bab-tism references in the past as well.

It's a play on words with Babs. They've had a few Bab-tize/Bab-tism references in the past as well.

But who/what is Babs? I realize that people who follow gyms would know this. But I am just a mom whose knowledge about cheer is limited to what affects her kid.

But who/what is Babs? I realize that people who follow gyms would know this. But I am just a mom whose knowledge about cheer is limited to what affects her kid.
Babs is a long-running tradition "nickname" of sorts for Panthers.
You will very, very often hear many people in and out of the gym refer to the team as "Babs"

There’s a lot of rumors, but he most popular is that is stands for Bad A** B*****s

Back