All-Star 2018-2019 Score Sheet Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HMR

May 9, 2015
If your team has in the MAJORITY category for baskets instead of MOST will that affect you scoring in the high range on the score sheet?

Last edited:
If your team has in the MAJORITY category for baskets instead of MOST will that affect you scoring in the high range on the score sheet?

If majority of the team is throwing baskets in the same section (either synced or rippled) you will score 5.0 in difficulty. There is no increase in difficulty in baskets if you throw "most" instead. It MAY increase your routine comp score. I see most teams only throw the majority that they need to and pick the strongest baskets to really increase technique.

@molls is correct but I wanted to add, throwing SQUAD baskets (full team participation) I think can increase overall routine composition (we're talking tenths here people) if executed well and by the visual and full use of the team. Regardless, I would say 97% of the Level 2-R5 teams I choreographed this year, I only threw right at majority. Worlds teams is a little different in my opinion.

Back