All-Star 2018 Fierce Board Worlds Bracket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jan 20, 2010
The 2018 bracket is open! It will remain open until 11:59 PM on Friday, April 27 (not 100% sure which timezone that 11:59 is, to be honest)!

Fierce Board Bracket Contest

I had to go add XS everywhere and remove all the A/B splits I added last year, so there may be some glitches.

As always, the data is from The Road to Worlds, so please let me know if a team is wrong or missing (or feel free to add them to the site yourself). I'm missing all non-US teams, but they can be added on RTW to the "International Bid Events" page: International Bid Events

Good luck!

Last edited:
The 2018 bracket is open! It will remain open until 11:59 PM on Friday, April 27!

I had to go add XS everywhere and remove all the A/B splits I added last year, so there may be some glitches.

As always, the data is from The Road to Worlds, so please let me know if a team is wrong or missing (or feel free to add them to the site yourself). I'm missing all non-US teams, but they can be added on RTW to the "International Bid Events" page: International Bid Events

Good luck!
Trying to add international teams, but it's not letting me add the bid to the team to have it show up on the bracket. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for all the work on this!

Trying to add international teams, but it's not letting me add the bid to the team to have it show up on the bracket. Am I doing something wrong?

Make sure you refresh the page once you add the team as a participant before trying to add the bid? Sometimes it gets funny. Otherwise I’m not entirely sure what’s wrong, hmm.

Oh I might know what’s wrong. Give me a bit.

The 2018 bracket is open! It will remain open until 11:59 PM on Friday, April 27!

Good luck!
Thank you for all of your hard work @Ashley

Whoops, I set the end date of that "event" to later than today and that's why bids couldn't be added. Fixed.

I got done yesterday! Love this! But as usual im probably gonna end up last. I go with my heart and maybe a little with my gut so some tams may be right ht but most not but this is supposed to be fun so i dont really care

Finally took a quick break from homework and did my brackets. I have no idea what I am doing in the xsmall division so we shall see lol. Not sure how much of worlds I will catch but I have my fingers crossed for blackops and TGLC

I'm still torn on whether to do the brackets this year or not. I feel like I jinx teams when I put them in the first spot in my bracket, and there is one team, in particular, I REALLY want to win this year. But on the other hand, I also put teams in my bracket that then were a lot better than everyone expected them to be.

I think the only routines I've watched completely this season have been WCSS and TGLC but what the heck! Filled out a bracket anyway lol

Back