College 2018 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Ole Miss Coed kinda killed it.

New Mexico had a drop in TO portion.

Minnesota AG was super sharp but one group was struuuuuglin with their full up in every section (I don’t think it actually fell, but it bobbled a lot)

Tennessee had a drop in the cheer (they bite their signs when they toss to chair/hands lol)

UNLV AG, I’m not sure if they had timing issues or it was just supposed to be sporadic. But they seemed to have a lot of unnecessary moving around. But sharp motions otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa: everything hit, but there wasn’t much pizazz.

No Memphis?

Wyoming: the university president gave their intro and she sounds like a voice in an elevator. Low key startled. Omg they have Cotton Eyed Joe for the TO cheer. And the guys. I can’t. Drop in fight song. Their skirts are really tiny. Kind of like Iowa, you can tell they’re not a huge, established, game day atmosphere school (Compared to like SEC teams) plus it’s their first time ever at UCA

Temple: Slight bobble and early dismount in Fight song. They had lots of game day flare, like high-fives and chest bumps, which I know a lot of teams do on game day, but no one has done it in the competition so far, don’t know how it will be received.

Cincinnati: always moving and always peppy, smiling, hitting the crowd, so it felt pretty authentic game day as opposed to cheering in formation like some other teams. Everything hit.

UMass: sign usage was confusing. Like they said “Let’s go U Mass” throughout the whole cheer but had “Let’s go” signs up for the fist half, did some stunts, then only “U Mass” signs the last half.
Drop in cheer.

Minnesota Coed: didn’t use a strictly offense cheer for their offense section, so I don’t know if that will hurt them. Also had game day movements, like Cincinnati, constantly moving, as opposed to standing in formation waving poms and waiting for the next thing to be called out. Stunts hit, though there seemed to be fewer stunts than other Coed teams (ie, fight song just had chairs)

Ole Miss AG: stunts hit super clean, seemed very game day like.

Penn State: Stunts hit, good job, but like some other teams, lacking pizazz.

All Girl:
5 - U Mass
4 - Minnesota
3 - Temple
2 - UNLV
1 - Ole Miss

My picture keeps going out but I still have sound, I have to hit back on the roku and then click on arena again. ugh is this just me?

I just lost my picture in the Field House...

Back