All-Star 2018 Worlds Wishlist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they did bronze and silver, and then realized they weren't supposed to do that, and then did 10th-4th?

Someone might have a better memory than me, because it's been a while since it happened.
Yep, they went bronze and silver first, then eventually were left with 4th and 1st left to announce.

It was super weird and confusing.

I think I've said it every year since Worlds 2015 but can we PLEASE do away with these God-awful plank up/fake handstand inversions? Especially now that some teams do a knee bend in them?! If you're going to do a "hand-stand" stunt, please do true hand-in-hands. They're so much prettier and look way better.

Also, if BABS could finally win Gold again, I'd be very happy. Oh, and WCSS; this season is 10 years since Fashionista. Shameless request to bring that dance back please.

quick worlds question, so since theres x-small does that mean teams like lucky 7 can't compete at worlds? Thats the part thats confusing to me.

In high school and college cheer, finalists depend on divison size instead of choosing the top 10 from each division. I would kind of like to see this at Worlds! Small Coed and AllGirl are so large I really wish a few more would make finals! Nothing crazy, but maybe 12-15 depending on division size. And for divisions with less teams, cut down the number of finalists.

I think I've said it every year since Worlds 2015 but can we PLEASE do away with these God-awful plank up/fake handstand inversions? Especially now that some teams do a knee bend in them?! If you're going to do a "hand-stand" stunt, please do true hand-in-hands. They're so much prettier and look way better.

Also, if BABS could finally win Gold again, I'd be very happy. Oh, and WCSS; this season is 10 years since Fashionista. Shameless request to bring that dance back please.

This is what I said earlier about the ICU teams this year. Almost every single flyer was in a true handstand and they were stunning. So beautiful to see

quick worlds question, so since theres x-small does that mean teams like lucky 7 can't compete at worlds? Thats the part thats confusing to me.
This doesn't affect Lucky 7 at all since XSmall only applied to the Senior level 5 divisions, not the international open coed divisions.

Back