All-Star 2019-2020 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love, love, love these. I’ve been waiting forever for them to do a Top Gun theme.

I like the boots, would give me so much ankle support, but I am really not a fan of the uniform itself.
May be swayed when I see what it looks like on the floor?

It seems like it might be dull on the floor. It is a cute costume, but it just doesn't have the sparkle I'm used to seeing for cheer.

I like the boots, would give me so much ankle support, but I am really not a fan of the uniform itself.
May be swayed when I see what it looks like on the floor?

They are not boots. It’s their usually socks that they wear with their uniforms.

They are not boots. It’s their usually socks that they wear with their uniforms.

Awww.. Never mind ;)
I do wonder how practical it would be, but as someone who bases with ankles that occasionally go "nope" it would be useful.

Top Gun Guardians - not a fan at all, like it just keeps getting worse as the video continues and then they show the skirt sides and I was 100% nope

Top Gun Angles - This one I really like, it's unique but not insane and crazy. I'm a sucker for white uniforms though so I know I'm biased.

I overall like the angels one, except for the collar-it doesn't look attached and seems like an unnecessary piece that could easily get lost.

I heard some kids talking about the Top Gun uniform and how the theme didn’t make sense, "why are they airline stewardesses?". It made me feel so old. I wanted to yell it’s the movie Top Gun! I love that movie! think the generation that grew up with Top Gun will be the fans of the uniform.

Last edited:
I heard some kids talking about the Top Gun uniform and how the theme didn’t make sense, "why are they airline stewardesses?". It made me feel so old. I wanted to yell it’s the movie Top Gun! I love that movie! think the generation that grew up with Top Gun will be the fans of the uniform.
Yes the kids seemed unsure about it.

Last edited:
Back