All-Star 2020-2021 Uniform Reveals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, when I watched the dance I wasn't even thrown off by the different color uniforms which is a first. The choreo is REALLY well done.

I'm still not sure if there was anyone else on the team that did the Wicked theme... Green skin girl was all I could watch, ever.

In love with prodigy midnights! The only thing I don't like is the time clock on the back, nut overall on of my fav unis from this year

At a comp this weekend my kid noticed the Maryland Twisters Harford teams had taped over the Twisters logos on their uniforms. She said someone told her they were sued by MT? Anyone know the scoop?

At a comp this weekend my kid noticed the Maryland Twisters Harford teams had taped over the Twisters logos on their uniforms. She said someone told her they were sued by MT? Anyone know the scoop?
Their insta and Twitter changed to BGC Allstars so there may be some truth to it

Their insta and Twitter changed to BGC Allstars so there may be some truth to it

BGC Allstars became MDT as of this season. They went back just within the last few weeks. I have no clue why, but they were BGC previously.

Back