All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ice weather girls looked pretty good too!
(I have a personal biased towards ice bc one on the coaches used to do choreo for my moms hs cheer team..love him lolz)

Announcer in Field House needs to stop saying 'allstars' after every team name "Premier Athltics Gallatin Chrome Allstars" :p

the fake plants/bushes around the lights on the ground in the arena are so tacky. It's making me irrationally angry.

Announcer in Field House needs to stop saying 'allstars' after every team name "Premier Athltics Gallatin Chrome Allstars" :p
I'm pretty sure it's the same guy that's been doing that at like every competition for years. It drives me crazy.

Can anyone give me a brief breakdown of like, what restrictions or closures their areas had over the course of the season?
I want to take that into consideration when I'm watching these....

I ask because we haven't been able to stunt since October and were closed completely from November to March so the fact that anyone has been able to train enough to be competition ready, never mind worlds ready is mind boggling

Can anyone give me a brief breakdown of like, what restrictions or closures their areas had over the course of the season?

I ask because we haven't been able to stunt since October and were closed completely from November to March so the fact that anyone has been able to train enough to be competition ready, never mind worlds ready is mind boggling

California has been a mess. We haven't had an in person comp here yet, so if they are from CA give them a world of slack. They likely didn't even start practicing hard until January, and probably had some closures after that too.

As mentioned California has probably been the most strict here. Then Texas, Florida, and Georgia (and several others) have had pretty much no restrictions since last late summer/early fall. But I believe every area has had to deal with kids being in and out due to exposures/quarantine throughout the season.

California has been a mess. We haven't had an in person comp here yet, so if they are from CA give them a world of slack. They likely didn't even start practicing hard until January, and probably had some closures after that too.

We've had virtual events but there wasn't a scenario where our kids would be ready. 4 months mid season was a killer. Now we're down for at least another 3 weeks because it's gotten bad again because Canada's vaccine roll out until this last week has been dismal at best.

I'm trying to give teams grace for not necessarily being as perfect as I'd usually expect

Navy Cats skirts are horrible!

I can acknowledge that that run is not a good representation of their ability but that is my first experience watching a CA worlds team that doesn't look like a CA worlds team.. an unfortunate result of franchising sometimes I suppose

What is up with cea bionic X having half in black unis and half in white, it’s so distracting

Back