All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will BABS and SS get to go again? How does this work? Also, how are we on page 11 of updates? Are updates on another forum these days? It used to be pages upon pages by the time LAG competed.
The day started at 10 and there are only 61 teams competing today. Not as much going on as the other days.

1 PYR BF from Beatles. I think we got like 2 hit routines in all of Senior Open Small Coed 6? Gonna be interesting to see how things play out

Visa Update:
T&S Diamonds: 1 BF
Team Gunz: 1 BF
WE Gunsmoke: 2 BF, 2 PYR BF :(
Not able to find any updates on Cheerville Anarchy

Gunsmoke also had an AF and possible OOB right at the very beginning (he fell, rolled back and I couldn't tell if his feet were off the back)
Anarchy had a BF - possibly more I may have missed

Gunsmoke also had an AF and possible OOB right at the very beginning (he fell, rolled back and I couldn't tell if his feet were off the back)
Anarchy had a BF - possibly more I may have missed
Thank you! Just trusted Twitter updates which are less than reliable without CU this year

Can’t decide if panthers need to focus on the dance more at practice or if some girls just gave up with the circumstances, but they def gave away much needed points on that section. Pyramid was better today. Calling 4th for them.

Panthers looked much better than yesterday! I'd imagine they will get 3rd now as their initial deduction was 2AF compared to Stars stunt fall :(

Back