OT 25 Facts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together since our junior year of high school.

2. I'm not a morning person.

3. I like to sleep and would sleep 12 hours every night if I could.

4.) I played 3 sports in high school. Volleyball, basketball, and softball.

5.) I hated cheerleaders in high school and all my school friends laugh at the fact that cp cheers.

6.) I've lived in my hometown all my life except for 3 months when dh and I moved 45 min away and I hated it.

7.) I feel like now that my mom is gone I can finally move and be okay.

8.) I LOVE dogs and can never be without one. We have 3 now. I mostly have an obsession with big dogs.

9.) I worked at my family's Dairy Queen for 19 years, started when I was 13.

10.) I am a hard core Buckeyes fan!!!

11.) I am still best friends with 3 of the cheer moms from cps former gym and we meet at comps and still cheer each other on. Plus we meet for monthly play dates for us and our cps.

12.) I am way to empathetic

13.) I love wearing hoodies even though I'm to old to be wearing them everyday lol.

14.) I wear flip flops till it snows.

15.) my favorite food is seafood especially crab legs!

16.) I've never been to the west coast but want to go badly.

17.) when I was a sophomore in high school we went on a class trip to South Dakota to an Indian reservation. We had basically no adult supervision and found out that the teacher who took us (who came from the area) was fired for an inappropriate relationship with a student.

18.) I "took a break" from college when I had cp and still haven't went back to finish my degree in middle childhood education. I only had one year left. Now I'm not sure if that's what I want to do anymore. Basically I don't know what I want to be when I grow up but am really feeling like I need to figure it out soon.

19.) I still don't feel like an adult

20.) I hate calling people on the phone. My mom was the only one I would call

21.) I love reality TV. I love house flipping shows.

22.) I only went away to college for one quarter and my parents never found out that I came home every weekend and stayed with my boyfriend, now husband.

23.) i still play volleyball in an adult league at the ymca

24.) the only time I've ever been out of the country was for our honeymoon to Cancun.

25.) I cry when I watch movies all the time! It drives me crazy when cp is with me cause she is constantly asking "are you crying"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK ME TOO AND EVERYBODY THINKS IM CRAZY. I'll even wear flip flops when there's snow on the ground if I'm not walking far and the sidewalks are mostly shoveled. Hoodie, leggings, and flip flops is my default.

I'm like 99% sure I did this before and I 100% refuse to look at what I wrote because I know it's probably embarrassing.

OK ME TOO AND EVERYBODY THINKS IM CRAZY. I'll even wear flip flops when there's snow on the ground if I'm not walking far and the sidewalks are mostly shoveled. Hoodie, leggings, and flip flops is my default.

I'm like 99% sure I did this before and I 100% refuse to look at what I wrote because I know it's probably embarrassing.
Once the snow hits I switch to my "ugg" boots even though they aren't really Uggs bc I'm not spending that much money on boots to wear in the snow. The ones I used to have were black sequin. Lol. Yep I wore them to cheer comps but they were so comfy. I wore them to the bus stop and to the grocery store. I didn't care. I'm so mad bc I left them in a hotel at the end of last cheer season!

15. If I don't like the way I write something... I'll erase it multiple times until I feel it looks the way It should.
I do the same thing!!! I'll also get irritated with how I write a certain letter sometimes so I'll teach myself to write it in a new style till it becomes second nature...

Congrats!!!!! I had a c/s with non-CP; if they haven't already told you, wrap your stomach. It helps so, so much when moving around and walking. I also never had to use a pillow to cough.

Thank you!! What did you use to wrap? Right now it's still pretty sore if there's too much pressure on it. I had to change into basketball shorts because the regular shorts with a belly band was a little too much pressure.

Thank you!! What did you use to wrap? Right now it's still pretty sore if there's too much pressure on it. I had to change into basketball shorts because the regular shorts with a belly band was a little too much pressure.

I used a Moby wrap. I'm on the taller side but I'm being literal when I say I wrapped from right under my breasts to the end of my butt. I kept mine super tight because I felt more put together and it made moving around and getting up easier. I know some who only use like a belly band; I tried that and didn't feel supported enough. I'd try a few things to see what works best for you. I kept it up until about week 3 and then only used it when I really needed it. The plus side was I got my flat stomach back really fast; I think I have a picture of me at only like 4 weeks post partum in my normal shorts from pre-pregnancy.

I used a Moby wrap. I'm on the taller side but I'm being literal when I say I wrapped from right under my breasts to the end of my butt. I kept mine super tight because I felt more put together and it made moving around and getting up easier. I know some who only use like a belly band; I tried that and didn't feel supported enough. I'd try a few things to see what works best for you. I kept it up until about week 3 and then only used it when I really needed it. The plus side was I got my flat stomach back really fast; I think I have a picture of me at only like 4 weeks post partum in my normal shorts from pre-pregnancy.

I'll look into that--thank you!! Something longer will probably be better for me because the belly band was pretty short so in order for it to cover the part of my shorts it was supposed to, it didn't even make it up to my belly button. So a longer wrap would probably be more sensical. Thanks again!!

1. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together since our junior year of high school.

2. I'm not a morning person.

3. I like to sleep and would sleep 12 hours every night if I could.

4.) I played 3 sports in high school. Volleyball, basketball, and softball.

5.) I hated cheerleaders in high school and all my school friends laugh at the fact that cp cheers.

6.) I've lived in my hometown all my life except for 3 months when dh and I moved 45 min away and I hated it.

7.) I feel like now that my mom is gone I can finally move and be okay.

8.) I LOVE dogs and can never be without one. We have 3 now. I mostly have an obsession with big dogs.

9.) I worked at my family's Dairy Queen for 19 years, started when I was 13.

10.) I am a hard core Buckeyes fan!!!

11.) I am still best friends with 3 of the cheer moms from cps former gym and we meet at comps and still cheer each other on. Plus we meet for monthly play dates for us and our cps.

12.) I am way to empathetic

13.) I love wearing hoodies even though I'm to old to be wearing them everyday lol.

15.) my favorite food is seafood especially crab legs!

16.) I've never been to the west coast but want to go badly.

17.) when I was a sophomore in high school we went on a class trip to South Dakota to an Indian reservation. We had basically no adult supervision and found out that the teacher who took us (who came from the area) was fired for an inappropriate relationship with a student.

18.) I "took a break" from college when I had cp and still haven't went back to finish my degree in middle childhood education. I only had one year left. Now I'm not sure if that's what I want to do anymore. Basically I don't know what I want to be when I grow up but am really feeling like I need to figure it out soon.

19.) I still don't feel like an adult

20.) I hate calling people on the phone. My mom was the only one I would call

21.) I love reality TV. I love house flipping shows.

22.) I only went away to college for one quarter and my parents never found out that I came home every weekend and stayed with my boyfriend, now husband.

23.) i still play volleyball in an adult league at the ymca

24.) the only time I've ever been out of the country was for our honeymoon to Cancun.

25.) I cry when I watch movies all the time! It drives me crazy when cp is with me cause she is constantly asking "are you crying"?

I still don't feel like an adult either sometimes... And come on over to the West Coast... We have ranch dressing with everything and WAY too much sunshine!

I had a wrap the doctor gave. In retrospect it wasn't the best but I didn't know about wrapping with my first c/s and only learned about it with the second when it was suggested. It did hurt a lot at first putting it on, but it helped me stop hurting faster! Didn't give a flat stomach, but like I said, probably not the best option.

1. I can’t stand to have miss labeled files on my computer, all documents/pictures titles have to be topical.
  2. I hate when there are songs/albums with thumbnails in my iTunes category so I always manually add one if necessary.
  3. I prefer Coke over Pepsi any day.
  4. I recently became a Godfather!
  5. I’m pursuing one of those worthless degrees in Communication emphasizing in Media Studies.
  6. I throw shade 24/7.
  7. I I plan to head to cosmetology school soon after completing my Bachelor’s.
  8. I currently regret not majoring in Digital Marketing.
  9. I have horrible luck.
  10. I have absolutely zero coordination, Im surprised I’ve made it this far tbh.
  11. I love cheerleading, I just don’t think it loves me back.
  12. Beyonce is my all time favorite artist, and will argue for hours with those who disagree.
  13. In 21 years the most important thing I have ever learned is that everything isn’t always worthy of a response.
  14. I fear daily something horrible will happen to my mother, she is bae.
  15. I hate mayonaise.
  16. I drown everything in hot sauce, I also it believe it gave me acid reflux.
  17. I have a weird obsession with backpacks, wallets, and phone cases.
  18. My ultimate goal is to work in education administration and coach a budding powerhouse high school cheer squad (UCA style)
  19. I regret starting cheer so late.
  20. Unfortunately I have picked up a random expensive sneaker addiction.
  21. I can’t sing but I am always singing loudly.
  22. I live on Youtube, I follow mostly family vlogs.
  23. I have always been told I should start a YT channel. I even bought a powerful DSLR to do so but I feel like its just awkward.
  24. I am the funniest person I know hands down, I favorite my own tweets to reminisce later on.
  25. I plan on designing my very cheerleading uniform with my personal idea colors, theme, style, and team/ gym names just to put it in a shadow box to marvel at it.
I am so with you on #18 but I'd want to revamp a struggling program. And definitely start a YT channel. The sooner you do, the better.

I posted an original 25 facts way back when the thread was new, but things have changed since then so here goes...

1. I really love Texas and theres a chance I will permanently live here
2. Or at least for a few years after I graduate college and have a resume going for me, then maybe move back to California (SoCal specifically)
3. I'm a nursing major at Baylor University, so I got to live in Waco for two years and now I get to finish my last two years in Dallas
4. I miss cheer a lot, but at the same I don't, it's weird
5. I'm a junior in college, but still only 19 and won't be 20 until the end of november
6. I remember senior year of high school applying to Baylor and then being waitlisted because they didn't get my transcripts on time, and then a few days later receiving a phone call from the admissions office saying I was admitted--easily one of the best days for me
7. Same thing as above happened with nursing school, transcripts weren't there on time--waitlisted--then accepted a few days later so yay I'll be starting in January
8. I'm living with two random girls this year and don't know them that well still, but one of them has the cutest cat
9. I've gone to the gym four days in a row this week and have been eating better, so that's a big deal for me
10. This is a lot harder than I anticipated/also makes realize how uninteresting my life is
11. I miss all my friends in Waco, since I'm in Dallas
12. As of right now I want to be an RN in the emergency room, trauma unit, or in surgeries
13. Grey's Anatomy is my obsession, and I will loyally watch no matter who else dies
14. I have never changed my avatar on here, nor do I ever plan to
15. I love the beach and would love to live there if it weren't so dang expensive
16. I have a matching tattoo with my mom and my sister
17. I actually have three tattoos altogether and want a fourth, and eight piercings
18. Unfortunately I have to take all piercings up and cover tattoos (only one is actually visible) for nursing school
19. I'm really tall (6'....) and still love to wear heels
20. I really love any excuse to dress up
21. My favorite color is pink
22. I never cared about football until going to Baylor, sic 'em forever, and waiting on a 3peat of big 12 champs!
23. I'm double jointed in my shoulders and my thumb
24. I'm still pretty flexible for bascially never stretching anymore, and can still do the splits and pull heel stretches
25. I'm not artistic whatsoever, but I still like crafting (because who in a sorority doesn't)
My right shoulder is double jointed as well!

My right shoulder is double jointed as well!
I think I might be too? When stretching my shoulders behind my neck (if you know what I mean), I can get them to make this loud popping sound. Not sure if that means I'm double jointed or just broken from cheerleading.

Back