All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Nikaa I got your gift this morning! I'll take a picture when I get home, I grabbed it when I was pulling out of my garage this morning and opened it in my car.

Thank for the candle, book, and kinder chocolate (good thing it wasn't a kinder surprise - those are banned here!)

@Nikaa I got your gift this morning! I'll take a picture when I get home, I grabbed it when I was pulling out of my garage this morning and opened it in my car.

Thank for the candle, book, and kinder chocolate (good thing it wasn't a kinder surprise - those are banned here!)

Hope you like it :)

15492192_10207940630093197_3493857670218175759_n.jpg

Thanks so much @DanaBurkey ! Currently wearing the bow around because it's been so long since I've had one. I love everything a ton!

So glad you liked it!! :)

There you go! I am wearing pretty much all of my gifts! Glitter pens, Dunkin Donuts mug, Sephora blush and Full House All-Stars shirt! :D

Mine was delivered. If you got something today from Victoria's Secret it was from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go! I am wearing pretty much all of my gifts! Glitter pens, Dunkin Donuts mug, Sephora blush and Full House All-Stars shirt! :D

This isn't loading at all :( I thought it was just my phone, but it's not loading on my computer either.

I went back to check because mine still hadn't arrived, and it turns out I put my parent's address instead of mine because I'm a fool haha. They did say that I have a package waiting and I'm assuming is from my secret santa here? I'll be home with them for the holidays so it truly will be a Christmas present, thanks to whoever it was in advance!

I went back to check because mine still hadn't arrived, and it turns out I put my parent's address instead of mine because I'm a fool haha. They did say that I have a package waiting and I'm assuming is from my secret santa here? I'll be home with them for the holidays so it truly will be a Christmas present, thanks to whoever it was in advance!

It's from me! My name isn't going to be on it. You're welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not received anything either- but i am not really worried...if someone else does get "scrooged" I am happy to send another gift to them as well (my recipient received theirs already)...I like seeing people happy :)

Back