All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ee58f4867f5783ff0d426172ba4d958c.jpg

Thank you so so so much @AScheer. I love everything. I was so giddy coming home after getting my mail lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yay! It was so fun to get to shop at ulta but so hard to not get something for myself!

I have not received anything either- but i am not really worried...if someone else does get "scrooged" I am happy to send another gift to them as well (my recipient received theirs already)...I like seeing people happy :)
Yours has been sent

According to tracking, my gift was delivered today. There wasn't an option to add a note though, so if you got your gift today, it might've been from me! :D

Mine was delivered. If you got something today from Victoria's Secret it was from me

Just got to my parents house and opened it. I was originally so confused because I just ordered some bras from there and was THRILLED when I saw what it was! I always love good skin care items <3 Thanks so much!

I got mine!!! I have to find the note because DH cleaned everything up and no clue where he put it to thank my secret Santa!! My CP loved the make up!! (DH not so much lol he's still dealing with he idea of her growing up!! Lol) thanks for the travel cup!!! And all the candy and chocolate that we will share and the lucky horse shoe CP is hanging it on the inside of her bag for luck at comps!! I will try to take a pic in the morning and thank you by name!!!!

Back