All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVED this last year. That maple syrup that @MaineStar234 sent me was the bomb!

I agree with the username thing though. Not only does it help with the gift giving and selecting gifts, it helps track who is who.

As much fun as i had last year to send out my present , since i never got my present i think i'll pass on this one
But i am looking forward to seeing what everyone will be getting :)

I keep getting a message saying I have an existing account. Lol I don't remember signing up. I remember saying no. But don't remember actually signing up after saying no. :(

I keep getting a message saying I have an existing account. Lol I don't remember signing up. I remember saying no. But don't remember actually signing up after saying no. :(
8liW1A7bZFll.jpg

This is exciting! Can we make a google doc for people to fill out with things like "favorite gym", "shirt size", "favorite candy", etc. so we can get a better idea of who they are and what they like?

I dunno if they've done that in the past, figured I'd ask just in case :D

Ok.. I didn't do this last year. Can I do it twice? Once as me and once as my cp. she doesn't come on the boards yet, but has loved every fierceboarder that she has ever met and would really like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exciting! Can we make a google doc for people to fill out with things like "favorite gym", "shirt size", "favorite candy", etc. so we can get a better idea of who they are and what they like?

There is a spot for that on the site.

If you look under Wish List, you can search for things you like or you can fill in your own text. Last year I asked for anything from a gym for CP with her sizes and she got the sweetest l/s pant set from @JayySoFierce and she still wears it constantly.

HOW is it already this time of year!? I missed out last year, so I'm super excited to join on the fun!

Back