All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

where do we put username and if we are capable of shipping internationally?
I put my full name in the "first name" box and my user name in the "last name" box. Probably did it wrong. I put that I couldn't ship internationally in the comments box, but I probably did that wrong too :D

Cant afford it but will watch out for what you guys get! i really want to but unfortunally i can barely get by as is... but good luk and hope that everybody gets good stuff and that everyone gets a package.

As much fun as i had last year to send out my present , since i never got my present i think i'll pass on this one
But i am looking forward to seeing what everyone will be getting :)

Same here. I had so much fun trying to find thoughtful gifts and sending but a little sad that I never got it back.

I definitely wish there was some sort of system to avoid this, but can't think of any really.

What happens if someone who doesn't want to ship international got me (and I'm international)? Do I have to tell them some US adress? Or will system know who is international and who doesn't want to ship intern?

But a small tip for people who will get paired with europeans.
Buy something from amazon.co.uk Shipping will be waaay cheaper (maybe even free?) and we won't have problems with cutoms :)

What happens if someone who doesn't want to ship international got me (and I'm international)? Do I have to tell them some US adress? Or will system know who is international and who doesn't want to ship intern?

But a small tip for people who will get paired with europeans.
Buy something from amazon.co.uk Shipping will be waaay cheaper (maybe even free?) and we won't have problems with cutoms :)
We can place restrictions on the draw, so those who are unable to ship international are restricted from being paired from anyone outside the US.

Well guys...

You can still buy something from their country, so you don't have to ship international. That's what I did last year since I got someone from the US. ;)

Curious as to how many who participated last year did not receive their gift? I know there were a few, and there were some super nice Fierceboard elves who sent a gift to make up for some of them. Not to be a grinch, but please only participate if you absolutely can purchase AND mail the gift by the deadline! It was so sad to see those boarders who got left with nothing last year.
I never got my gift :( my secret Santa messaged me and kept saying she would send my gift but never did. Luckily I got a shirt from the lady who I sent my gift to! But I'm now scared to sign up in fear that I won't receive my gift again.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

We are in! Loved this last year and excited to do it again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok.. I didn't do this last year. Can I do it twice? Once as me and once as my cp. she doesn't come on the boards yet, but has loved every fierceboarder that she has ever met and would really like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have a problem with that. You'll need two accounts. Probably name them MamaBear and MamaBear's daughter so we know not to match you to eachother.

This was so much fun last year! I haven't been on the board much, because my family and new job has had me busy, but my dd and I are so excited about this! :D

Quick reminder....if you don't put your FierceBoard user name in your Elfster profile name, you will NOT be given a secret santa.

I just signed up!

I was kind of shocked! If you search my name "Dana Burkey" all of my books come up, including my TNT Force Cheer series! Book 3 is even listed, although it is only available for pre-order at this time!

Sorry i wasnt able to join last year, can people outside US join?

Back