All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I received mine! Thanks so much @SL&AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad the first box has arrived, if Amazon doesn't fail me for a second time it looks like your next box is coming Saturday or Monday.

Mine should be delivered on Monday, December 5th - a little past the deadline but I'm too poor to pay for two day shipping haha.

Mine should be delivered on Monday, December 5th - a little past the deadline but I'm too poor to pay for two day shipping haha.
The first post says they should be mailed by the 4th, not delivered. I actually had to go and check, you scared me! Sending mine out tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I ordered mine today. It should be delivered by the 19th apparently.

The first post says they should be mailed by the 4th, not delivered. I actually had to go and check, you scared me! Sending mine out tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Oh thank God because I felt terrible! You have settled my heart, thank you!

Mine shipped out today! Not sure when it'll be delivered but should be sometime next week!

I have to ask if we ship by Monday the 5th would that be an issue. I have the gift ready but with work tomorrow and practice for CP and comp tomorrow I know it's not gonna get to the post office until Monday.

I have to ask if we ship by Monday the 5th would that be an issue. I have the gift ready but with work tomorrow and practice for CP and comp tomorrow I know it's not gonna get to the post office until Monday.

You'll be put in Secret Santa jail. ;)

Basically same but like work and sorority and studying for finals

Back