All-Star 2nd Annual Fierce Board Secret Santa!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amazon says you received your gift last Wednesday so... I hope you liked it!

c1cfca911bac4967c9cbcc0399e190e8.jpg

It came! Thank you so much @SL&AM and CPs

Side note. I realized I didn't put a note with my gift. Hopefully when it arrives around the 19th that person will post a pic and I can identify myself.

I'm not good at these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c1cfca911bac4967c9cbcc0399e190e8.jpg

It came! Thank you so much @SL&AM and CPs

Side note. I realized I didn't put a note with my gift. Hopefully when it arrives around the 19th that person will post a pic and I can identify myself.

I'm not good at these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah!!!! So glad it all arrived and you liked it all, it was fun shopping for you.

For some reason Amazon won't let me ship without a phone number for delivery issues, should I just put my own number??

Omg, I got mine today and It's awesome! I love that @tojofasho was paired with my name it couldn't have been any more perfect as we have talked and helped eachother out here before ! That's too funny!

Will take a picture later on today especially since its coincidentally snowing!!

A very special thank you and warm wishes to @tojofasho !

Omg, I got mine today and It's awesome! I love that @tojofasho was paired with my name it couldn't have been any more perfect as we have talked and helped eachother out here before ! That's too funny!

Will take a picture later on today especially since its coincidentally snowing!!

A very special thank you and warm wishes to @tojofasho !

Glad you liked it! I was so stoked when I saw your name - there's a part two coming for you and your cheerleaders, nothing big, but keep an eye out for it :)

Back