All-Star [3/29-30/14] Spirit Sports Battle At The Beach Myrtle Beach, Sc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar will be there!! It's my non CPs 13th birthday and the whole exteneded family is coming to a house at the beach!!! Can't wait!!!

I love watching Rockstar teams. My husband thinks it's nuts I clap for you guys but I can't help it. I'm a fan lol.

Well thank you!!! Who does your CP cheer for? I would love to return the support! We love watching all the different teams. If you would rather not say I understand. If you want to pm me that is cool too!

Anyone know when the updated team list comes out....or are we just waiting for the performance schedule at this point?

pittsburgh poison will be there. i think we are bringing all teams except for itsy cheer and hiphop and mini cheer.

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Can I just say that this has become one of my least favorite competitions to attend? Nothing against Spirit Sports, but the event has outgrown the venue. I want to think this will be our 6th or 7th year attending and I think it has rained every year. There is great competition here with gyms like CEA, WC and Rockstar sending teams. Many teams from outside the local region compete so we get to see/meet teams that we otherwise wouldn't, but navigating the venue has become near impossible. I'm surprised that they have not had issues with the Fire Marshall. Some of the Warm-ups are forced to happen outside in a tent. There is no place for awards and last year they attempted to move them to an outside tent also, but with the previously mentioned rain that didn't happen. Awards were moved to a random open area in the Convention Center. As a result the ceremonies had to be dissected into very small chunks virtually division by division. They had to change the awards schedule seemingly moment to moment and many teams missed their sessions. It was a mess. This used to be one of my favorites, but it's popularity is becoming it's downfall. I wish they would eliminate the Dance competition until they can figure out the logistical problems created by their success.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can I just say that this has become one of my least favorite competitions to attend? Nothing against Spirit Sports, but the event has outgrown the venue. I want to think this will be our 6th or 7th year attending and I think it has rained every year. There is great competition here with gyms like CEA, WC and Rockstar sending teams. Many teams from outside the local region compete so we get to see/meet teams that we otherwise wouldn't, but navigating the venue has become near impossible. I'm surprised that they have not had issues with the Fire Marshall. Some of the Warm-ups are forced to happen outside in a tent. There is no place for awards and last year they attempted to move them to an outside tent also, but with the previously mentioned rain that didn't happen. Awards were moved to a random open area in the Convention Center. As a result the ceremonies had to be dissected into very small chunks virtually division by division. They had to change the awards schedule seemingly moment to moment and many teams missed their sessions. It was a mess. This used to be one of my favorites, but it's popularity is becoming it's downfall. I wish they would eliminate the Dance competition until they can figure out the logistical problems created by their success.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yep, I remember last year the awards happening right by a stairway. My tiny was completely freaked out by the crush of people and didn't understand what was happening. Couldn't get out of that place fast enough after awards.

Back