All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is super sad. I wanted to find info to see how she's doing and found her Go Fund Me account and it appears that as a result of the surgeries she'll be facing medical problems for the rest of her life. :(

I've been following her IG for awhile and she won't be cheering anytime in the near future. I think her mom was holding out hope but with the complications of her brain tumor it would be dangerous to do anything like tumbling. She has a shunt, DI, and developmental deficits now.
It's really sad. Since they worked so hard to get that many followers it's opened her page up to trolls, it's amazing how mean people can be to a 3 year old. One picture had people calling her "fat" and wanting to know why she was so overweight now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've been following her IG for awhile and she won't be cheering anytime in the near future. I think her mom was holding out hope but with the complications of her brain tumor it would be dangerous to do anything like tumbling. She has a shunt, DI, and developmental deficits now.
It's really sad. Since they worked so hard to get that many followers it's opened her page up to trolls, it's amazing how mean people can be to a 3 year old. One picture had people calling her "fat" and wanting to know why she was so overweight now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That is just disgusting!

Back