High School 38 Days Until Uca Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone been to any competitions lately? How are teams looking right now?! It's so hard to believe nationals is right around the corner!!

Okay, so it is 31 days and counting and this thread is soooooo quiet. What is going on? any news? prospect national champs? predictions anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking!!!!! I saw North Laurel at regionals, they were looking pretty strong! Also saw Graves and Dunbar! Both of those were amazing!!! I will be practicing with some small tumbling teams in the coming weeks so I will see how they look as well. We've still got lots of cleaning to do!

quote="Tosh, post: 694530, member: 13924"]Okay, so it is 31 days and counting and this thread is soooooo quiet. What is going on? any news? prospect national champs? predictions anyone?[/quote]

Ahhh so not ready, but I did see many of the teams were going against at Garden State Championships Yesterday!

Garden State Results: (don't kill me if these aren't 100 percent correct but I believe they are)
Large Varsity:
1)Hunterdon Central
2)North Hunterdon
3)Father Judge
4)Springfield!!! (my team, first time going)
5)Ridley

Medium Varsity:
1) Sachem North
2)Upper Darby

Small Varsity:
I believe Burlington Township won, not too sure though!

All the teams here looked great!

I predict Sun Prairie HS to be national champions again.

Garden State Results: (don't kill me if these aren't 100 percent correct but I believe they are)
Large Varsity:
1)Hunterdon Central
2)North Hunterdon
3)Father Judge
5)Ridley

Medium Varsity:
1) Sachem North
2)Upper Darby

Small Varsity:

NewRo won small :)

Large Varsity:
1)Hunterdon Central
2)North Hunterdon
3)Father Judge
5)Ridley

Medium Varsity:
1) Sachem North
2)Upper Darby

Small Varsity:

I was there for the morning session and yea, NewRo took Small Varsity. How did Barnegat do, I know they were there and they are in medium. Last time I saw them they looked great. anyone?

I was there for the morning session and yea, NewRo took Small Varsity. How did Barnegat do, I know they were there and they are in medium. Last time I saw them they looked great. anyone?
I didn't see Barnegat, I mostly only saw Medium and Large Varsity.

Anyone else notice the weird mascots? Koalas and peglegs?

NewRo won small :)
Hey lady, I know you were not there :) ...Please share where you got the results, I really want to know how Barnegat did. I was expecting them to get 1 or 2 and I really like them this year for top 3 at nationals, maybe even champs.

Back