High School 38 Days Until Uca Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, for being soooooo close, this board is too quiet, and I am so excited. Maybe we need to start a new thread with a more catchy title......like "How's going to WIN!", I bet everyone will take a look and have a comment.....sounds like a plan!:cheering:

We are leaving Thursday evening and come back Tuesday. Last year we came back on Monday, and had plane malfunctions and had to make an emergency landing. I was SO stressed by the time we got back home (which was after midnight) that our principal promised an extra day this year. Luckily for us Friday the 8th is a half day so we end up only missing 2 1/2 days. I am so thankful ours understand this year because last year I was EXHAUSTED!

We leave that friday before in the afternoon, our atheltic director tried to say that it was a state rule that we could only miss one full day of school (monday we would have to miss)

Funny because Upper Darby, Ridley, and many other PA schools in my area leave wednesday, i don't think its a pa rule

Our high school is in PA and our team leaves Thursday morning and comes home Tuesday afternoon so I don't think its a PA rule.

We always left Thursday morning and came back Monday night. Except my freshman year, we came back Tuesday night. I think last year we had to meet at the high school at 3:45 am to get on the bus to take us to the airport. Flight was at 6:30 I think.

Back